Laptop only for watching HD Movies and TV Series

Blue Leaf

Broken In
Hello Peeps.I work in a MNC and when i get back home from office i get very tired and dont feel like sitting in front of the desktop anymore.I have over 4 TB HD Movies and TV Series mostly 720p/1080p BluRays and Web-DLs.I need a good VFM laptop to play these stuffs.

Budget : 20 -30K

Features Needed :

Display : bigger the better should be Anti Glare
Cpu , Ram , Brand , etc I Dont care as long as it can Play and HD Stuffs i throw at it.
Should have USB 3.0 and good battery backup

Usage Purpose :
Only For watching HD stuffs.I dont do gaming.

I have been going through this section of the forum for few days now and most of you have suggested Lenovo G50-70 / G50-45 which is really awesome specs for the buck that you pay.

My First option was to go with Lenovo B50-70 but there were many bad reviews about it regarding battery backup mainly.Many have said the batter does not last for 90 mins :( And moreover few of them reported that lenovo service centers do not service business series laptops from consumers.

Lenovo B50-70 (59-434773) Laptop (4th Gen Intel Core i3- 2GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- DOS- 1GB Graphics) (Black) (Finger Print Scanner)

Please suggest me something that can play stuffs like these :
300.Rise.Of.An.Empire.2014.1080p.BluRay.x264-BLOW (8Gb)
The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.1080p.BluRay.X264-AMIABLE (12Gb)
The.Pianist.2002.720p.BluRay.x264-CtrlHD (11Gb)

Thanks and Regards,
Blue Leaf

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Why are you looking to get a laptop with 2 gb ram? :confused:

There is no point in having those high quality 1080p br-rips as the laptops in your budget range come with 720p screen.
For FHD screen, you'll have to spend 40-45k minimum.
Else get this:
Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Rs.28990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo G50-45 Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (80E300RGIN) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

and google YIFY ;)
About the battery, use the laptop always plugged in to AC power and on battery only when AC power isn't available to prolong battery life.

$hadow

Geek in making
Now a days even mobiles are coming with 3 to 4 gb ram what are you going to do with a 2 gb ram one task at a time.
+1 to G50-45

OP
B

Blue Leaf

Broken In
On the B50-70 the ram could always be upgraded.I was just looking for Anti-glare screen. G50-45 is awesome no doubt but i went down to the lenovo store to check it out and found the viewing angle + display to be quite pathetic.Other than the display everything else looked fine.

$hadow

Geek in making
On the B50-70 the ram could always be upgraded.I was just looking for Anti-glare screen. G50-45 is awesome no doubt but i went down to the lenovo store to check it out and found the viewing angle + display to be quite pathetic.Other than the display everything else looked fine.

that is something you have to decide

Top Bottom