laptop issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacques

Broken In
I am at US onsite. There is a problem that keeps coming in my laptop. WHenever I start my laptop, the mouse pointer start tripping down and it gets struck at the base of the screen. Sometimes it starts tripping up and gets stick to the top of the screen. I have to disable the touchpad and work with my mouse. Sometimes mouse also doesnt help and then if i restart, the problem goes.It keeps happening. laptop is toshiba make. It may be due to some driver error.

please help me ou to resolve the issue

janki2008

Broken In
Is your mouse with cord ? because even on my laptop when i connect mouse with usb cord the cursor tripping left/right.

Solved the problem using Optical Mouse. I am now using Logitech V450 Laser Cordless Mouse it works fine.

Janki

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Is your mouse with cord ? because even on my laptop when i connect mouse with usb cord the cursor tripping left/right.

Solved the problem using Optical Mouse. I am now using Logitech V450 Laser Cordless Mouse it works fine.

Janki

if computer table has vibration due to system fan or high sound of woofer speakers, laser mouse (even bluetooth wireless) get effects becoz sensor gets the image movements. I too am using logitech bluetooth wireless mouse. sometimes it has movements while my ceiling fan is running in full speed.:shock:

anyway, let him to describe wht is he exactly using & lap model as well.

janki2008

Broken In
dhanusaud: Since i have practically seen these things on my laptop i tought changeing to optical mouse might help, but all your points are valid as well :)

Janki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom