Laptop heating issues :-(

OP
C

Cruzy

Journeyman
But I checked that it can play these latest games at 20~25 fps. And alienware it's a class by itself

OP
C

Cruzy

Journeyman
One of my friends said that while gaming, we should first charge the lappie and then play and after some time when the charge gets low,plug it back in. Is he correct??

Don't play games on battery. It will reduce lifetime of your laptop's battery.

Also temp. of your laptop is cool, as my laptop heats upto 80C for CPU & 78C for GPU. My friend's Samsung laptop laptop heats upto 88C for GPU (GT650M)

gameranand

Living to Play
One of my friends said that while gaming, we should first charge the lappie and then play and after some time when the charge gets low,plug it back in. Is he correct??

NO. Its better to take out your battery and play directly on power if you play too much IMO.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

He is wrong. He is like a half cooked egg, all on one side and none on the other(Shakespeare). His knowledge is incomplete for which he must be comprehended and is sure to suffer salvation(Shakespeare).
Tell him to STFU!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't play games on battery. It will reduce lifetime of your laptop's battery.

Also temp. of your laptop is cool, as my laptop heats upto 80C for CPU & 78C for GPU. My friend's Samsung laptop laptop heats upto 88C for GPU (GT650M)

80 degrees on heavily overclocked GT 650m. :D :)) :)

- - - Updated - - -

NO. Its better to take out your battery and play directly on power if you play too much IMO.

I don't think that is a very good idea. Most laptops direct heat away from the battery anyway.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

:rofl:
nope

always use laptop on ac power, use it on batteries only for emergencies.

Top Bottom