reddick

Mobile Freak
Hi Friends!

I've Dell Inspiron 15 Lappy with following configurations :-

i3 Core Processor
4GB RAM
350 GB HDD
Inbuilt Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit

The problem is that today I tried to cpnnect my laptop to LCD TV via HDMI Cable. After connecting , d lappy works so slowly and it freezes for a while. I restart d lappy and a screen was presented with a message "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause."
Then followed with two options viz. "Launch Startup Repair " and
"Start Windows Normally"

So when whn I choose 'Repair' option it further gets stuck to 'Welcome' screen and failed to load or Repair thereafter n Secondly if I choose 'Start Normally' , then it shows Loading Windows ... n restart again after blinking with a blue screen .

Please help me with ur valuable suggestions and remarks ... Thanks a lot.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay but I've not been provided with any CD of drivers or any other Recovery Disk with d Laptop. Only was d inbuilt installed Windows n nothing else.
So Is there any way to load d Windows beyound d 'Welcome' Or How to load under 'Safe Mode' if it helps me in anyway?
Thanks Again.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Okay but I've not been provided with any CD of drivers or any other Recovery Disk with d Laptop. Only was d inbuilt installed Windows n nothing else.
So Is there any way to load d Windows beyound d 'Welcome' Or How to load under 'Safe Mode' if it helps me in anyway?
Thanks Again.

i think you can simply press F8 when it gives you the option to choose between normal and repair mode, it is there that you will get the option to boot in safe mode.

try starting the Laptop without connecting the TV and then reinstall the drivers.

gameranand

Living to Play
First give your complete config.
Do you have a discrete card in your Laptop ??
If yes then update the drivers of that card and then try, sometimes AMD HDMI drivers don't get installed.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Okay , Since now I remind that I've been provided with some CD(s) with d purchase of Lappy but it's been three n half yrs. whn I bought it. I'l try to find that stuff , if I would find it, n then try to boot through it. Now searching for tht package . . . :(

Okay Guys Luckly I found d Windows Installation n other DVD of Drivers n Software . I installed d DVD n launch 'Repair' but , in case I install Windows Installation, it.shows 'Starting Installation' but remains as same. And whn I installed 'Drivers' DVD , it also load some files but d results wr as same as before.
So Please tell me hw to use these DVDs properply n to fix my system...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
post your laptop exact model no.(like dell inspiron 1555) & system info using this software:
Download Speccy 1.22.536 - FileHippo.com

dig_it

Right off the assembly line
Try to get driver from the Manufacturer site itself. You can be sure of latest versions.

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Mine is Inspiron 1564 n d other spec. wr mentioned above , M still trying to fix it with d provided DVDs :(

Top Bottom