Laptop for Programming 35-45k

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
That model has 840m compared to 820m which comes in FHD models at that budget. ;)

At the cost of sacrificing screen resolution of FHD!!!

Just makes me wonder why on earth except LENOVO all laptops from other manufacturers are termed as crapware by some people,even when specs. to specs. comparison are similar or same in all respects.:confused::chinscratch:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
At the cost of sacrificing screen resolution of FHD!!!

Just makes me wonder why on earth except LENOVO all laptops from other manufacturers are termed as crapware by some people,even when specs. to specs. comparison are similar or same in all respects.:confused::chinscratch:

Every OEM has its time when they offer better configs at lower prices. Dell was good with its Inspiron R SE series (I wanted the 17r SE but dell india fcuked the pricing so badly) and also when they used to have options to customise the config as per your choice. You won't get 840m from other OEMs in that budget currently.

Also reliability is a major factor for deciding which laptop to buy. The hinges of my dad's Dell Inspiron 15r broke within 2 years while I'm using a >7 year old Lenovo R61 myself without any such problems. Buddy, if you think I'm overdoing the laptop recommendations, I'll stop. But it won't change the fact that currently no other laptop OEM is remotely trying to be consumer friendly.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Every OEM has its time when they offer better configs at lower prices. Dell was good with its Inspiron R SE series (I wanted the 17r SE but dell india fcuked the pricing so badly) and also when they used to have options to customise the config as per your choice. You won't get 840m from other OEMs in that budget currently.

Also reliability is a major factor for deciding which laptop to buy. The hinges of my dad's Dell Inspiron 15r broke within 2 years while I'm using a >7 year old Lenovo R61 myself without any such problems. Buddy, if you think I'm overdoing the laptop recommendations, I'll stop. But it won't change the fact that currently no other laptop OEM is remotely trying to be consumer friendly.
Hey,Hey, Saiyan I have no authority/right nor any intention to impose or stop any of our Friends(including you) for any discussion or recommendation of any model on laptops.

I admit that what you say are reallly true and best for any one seeking a laptop. The Lenovo Flex 2 is really awesome with FHD screens and the hardware specs. it delivers. Even most of the Lenovo models are performing very well,no doubt on that.
I am sorry for waht happened to the hinges of your Dad's DELL laptop. But those mishaps occur any any models of other manufacturers. Some 2~3 years back HP laptops were plagued with battery issues. Even Sony laptops had a fair amount of issues pertaining to battery some years back. But does it mean that all HP or Sony Laptops (presently) are bad? Some of our Friends had issues with Seagate HDD's or WD's HDD's or Toshiba's HDD's,but could we generalize for the sake of some people,that they are all bad always. Same thing with DELL also. Some "x" people faced issues with them does not necessarily implies that all other people using them will face issues/problems. My whole point of discussion or argument whatever may be called is on that. Why generalisation of facts??. Issues ,problems, solutions are always specific,not to be generalised with the whole facet of products.

Many of our Forum friends has suffered from buying through Snapdeal,but I including many others werelucky and did not suffer. Same thing with Micromax phones. Many were aghast by theit terrible A.S.S ,but many were happy also.But we can't deem MMX to be a complete crap or sh!t presently. We belong to a miniscule portion of Tech product users in this Forum ,while there is a whole world out there with much greater number of persons as Technical Enthusiasts,Geek,Savvy,etc.who cater to different products according to their wish and will and choice.
Lenovo has come a long way and is reaching for newer heights in the Tech world through its products,value and A.S.S, but it is also undeniable that HP,DELL,ASUS,ACER,etc. manufacturers of Laptop are not sitting idle and subduing themselves into oblivion.
Hope you understand my points brother.
No offence taken and nothing personal regarding recommendation and choice of Lenovo laptops.

Requesting you brother,Please do not misunderstand me nor do I have any grudge of settlement against you.
You are in your own rights of knowledge as so do I.

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Hey guys, I am not able to find that Z50-70 model with N15S-GT card in any shop in Bangalore. Even in flipkart it is out of stock and not sold by WS Retail. Is there any other alternatives for this or should I wait ?

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Is this a good buy at this price ?

Buy Lenovo 59-429607 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

or should I wait for 5th gen processors.. Will that make a lot of difference or drive the prices down of these laptops ?

$hadow

Geek in making
Is this a good buy at this price ?

Buy Lenovo 59-429607 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

or should I wait for 5th gen processors.. Will that make a lot of difference or drive the prices down of these laptops ?
Budget laptops won't see a lot of price cut.

Top Bottom