Laptop for Programming 35-45k

$hadow

Geek in making
If one should go by specs, then why not Error 500 Server Error? It's priced much lower and specs are same.

One can also go for i3 version of the same which would cost much lower.

14 inch washed out display and cramped keyboard i s what I can tell from personal viewing.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
14 inch washed out display and cramped keyboard i s what I can tell from personal viewing.

If one should go by specs, then why not Error 500 Server Error? It's priced much lower and specs are same.

One can also go for i3 version of the same which would cost much lower.

Not for the Inspiron 5447 at least. Keyboard does not have a separate numeric pad,that happens with all 14" laptops. The keys itself are of island type and distinctive,never felt any cramped while typing. Each keys are distinct and separate from each other.
As for the display it is 1366x768, but most of the 15" displays do have same 1366x768.
Now according to ppi calculator 14" gives : 111.94 whereas 15.6" gives : 100.45
The difference though about 12 still gives a clear ,crisp, display difference to some extent.
Intel core-i3 << Intel core-i5 in processing power,which is known by everybody,hence a price difference.

$hadow

Geek in making
Man you should check out V3446 an your experience and review will both change very soon. I just never appear to like this laptop.

kg11sgbg

Man you should check out V3446 an your experience and review will both change very soon. I just never appear to like this laptop.

What happened to you man?
You have much expertise in Tech than me.
As according to V3446 (14") one of the PROS is the nVIDIA 820M, the other one being the 4cell battery.
Rest of all,it has 500GB HDD.
Screen resolution and specs are same.
The most important CON is that it has a single slot for memory,whereas the Inspiron 5447 has 2 slots.

Liking is a complete PERSONAL choice or rather a prerogative for all of us. What you may not like is very much likeable for me and vice-versa

$hadow

Geek in making
What happened to you man?
You have much expertise in Tech than me.
As according to V3446 (14") one of the PROS is the nVIDIA 820M, the other one being the 4cell battery.
Rest of all,it has 500GB HDD.
Screen resolution and specs are same.
The most important CON is that it has a single slot for memory,whereas the Inspiron 5447 has 2 slots.

Liking is a complete PERSONAL choice or rather a prerogative for all of us. What you may not like is very much likeable for me and vice-versa
Inspiron has been a great all rounder series for dell. The graphic card is a pros but I never meant to question it. The keyboard used in V3446 is a cramped and dull feedback type of keyboard. You never enjoy typing on it like you do on other Dell laptop. My friend bought this model and was freaked out in nearly a week or so and later on resulted in buying G500 if I remember correctly. And yes you are absolutely right about the liking perspective

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing, I was just surfing around and trying to know the things. The one you referred me has 4th Gen i3.

It is a i5 variant.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Inspiron has been a great all rounder series for dell. The graphic card is a pros but I never meant to question it. The keyboard used in V3446 is a cramped and dull feedback type of keyboard. You never enjoy typing on it like you do on other Dell laptop. My friend bought this model and was freaked out in nearly a week or so and later on resulted in buying G500 if I remember correctly. And yes you are absolutely right about the liking perspective

- - - Updated - - -

It is a i5 variant.

Sorry brother,misquoted you.
Actually, the Dell Inspiron 14 5447 has an island type of keyboard(the one I purchased and am using). Believe me if you see clearly to the pics. I posted on comment no.#54 at this thread,you'll notice that.
Its really a breeze to use the keyboard as well as the touchpad.

$hadow

Geek in making
Sorry brother,misquoted you.
Actually, the Dell Inspiron 14 5447 has an island type of keyboard(the one I purchased and am using). Believe me if you see clearly to the pics. I posted on comment no.#54 at this thread,you'll notice that.
Its really a breeze to use the keyboard as well as the touchpad.

it will be better of to leave this topic :-D. We have our choices as we respect others as well. Looks like they changed the initial keyboard after the first batch. Since the pic you quoted is a different laptop keyboard all together

kg11sgbg

it will be better of to leave this topic :-D. We have our choices as we respect others as well. Looks like they changed the initial keyboard after the first batch. Since the pic you quoted is a different laptop keyboard all together
Thank You Friend [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION].
Your comments are highly +++++-Ve & admirable.:lol:

$hadow

Geek in making
Thank You Friend [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION].
Your comments are highly +++++-Ve & admirable.:lol:

Same from my side man . We are here to share our knowledge so better share it so that we can help others and other can help us also :-D

OP
D

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Hey finally I have decided to buy this laptop after saving a lot.

Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) Rs.42990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Is this the right one ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) Rs.42990 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Is this the right one ?

go for it :thumbs:

$hadow

Geek in making

Is this the right one ?

Yup buy it

kg11sgbg

Resolution is at 1366x768 only and not FHD.
It comes with DOS.
If [MENTION=33586]Devrath_ND[/MENTION], wants to have the Lenovo Z50-70,then why not go for the FHD screen?
Is the model very feasible for price to performance ratio?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Resolution is at 1366x768 only and not FHD.
It comes with DOS.
If [MENTION=33586]Devrath_ND[/MENTION], wants to have the Lenovo Z50-70,then why not go for the FHD screen?
Is the model very feasible for price to performance ratio?

That model has 840m compared to 820m which comes in FHD models at that budget. ;)

Top Bottom