Laptop for office use ~20K

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
20K max

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Any size would do..

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
It is needed for presentations, so must have that projector port (not the HDMI one but the old blue one..)

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
None.. Just normal office work..

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
None

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Wouldn't mind if the configuration is good but the projector port must be there and should be VFM..

Old blue port is called VGA port

Dell Vostro 15 3000 3558 Pentium Dual Core - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) Notebook dv3805c4500d Rs.27000 Price in India - Buy Dell Vostro 15 3000 3558 Pentium Dual Core - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) Notebook dv3805c4500d Black Online - Dell : Flipkart.com

quicky008

Technomancer
i've observed that hp has quite a few models with specs similar to the dell laptop specified above,but how's HP's after-sales service as compared to Dell?

quicky008

Technomancer
^that's good to know-and do you know anything about Lenovo's a.s.s.?Is it better or worse than that of dell's?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Fujistu Lifebook a555 how is this

Fujitsu Lifebook Lifebook Lifebook A555 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (8 GB/500 GB HDD/Free DOS) Notebook A555 Rs.23180 Price in India - Buy Fujitsu Lifebook Lifebook Lifebook A555 Core i3 (5th Gen) - (8 GB/500 GB HDD/Free DOS) Notebook A555 Black Online - Fujitsu : Flipkart.com

intel 5th gen i3
8GB Ram
500gb hdd

how is fujistu

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Old blue port is called VGA port

Dell Vostro 15 3000 3558 Pentium Dual Core - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) Notebook dv3805c4500d Rs.27000 Price in India - Buy Dell Vostro 15 3000 3558 Pentium Dual Core - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/Ubuntu) Notebook dv3805c4500d Black Online - Dell : Flipkart.com

Wasnt sure if it is called VGA so kinda went for the descriptive terminology..

- - - Updated - - -

i've observed that hp has quite a few models with specs similar to the dell laptop specified above,but how's HP's after-sales service as compared to Dell?

^that's good to know-and do you know anything about Lenovo's a.s.s.?Is it better or worse than that of dell's?

Do not go for HP over Dell if you want a decent ASS.. I regret buying my lappy from HP because these people frustrated the **** out of me for 3 continuous years (warranty period) and when the warranty period expired, i was still facing the same problem.. Dell's ASS is phenomenal when compared to HP.. (I know that because my roommate had Dell and i had HP and it was 3 years of hell for me..)..
Lenovo is worse than H.P..

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Asus A553SA-XX048D

superb laptop for daily use.

4GB RAM and 500GB HDD is enough to work smoothly daily task.

Laptop design and material quality is good.

Top Bottom