Laptop for Office purposes

$hadow

Geek in making
Hey everyone,
Hope you all are doing good.

What is your budget? (INR or USD) Around 65-70k (Happy if I can spend less)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Lets keep something sleek and light weight and looks good with some aluminium finish preferably.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Done with gaming for now, majorly doing office work so main focus in on MS Office and consuming lots of content on Netflix and amazon prime

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
i5 or i7 with a touch screen preferably

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Open for any brand as long as I can buy it in India

6) Anything else you would like to say?
  • Screen resolution ( 768p (HD) / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) ) Full HD is a must
  • Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) ) Expect to pull through routine day at work
  • Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local / Abroad (do mention the country) )
    Purchase shall be from India only and where ever I can find it for cheap.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
HP Envy Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 13-ad126TU Thin and Light Laptop (13.3 inch, Gold, 1.32 kg)
HP Envy Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 13-ad126TU Thin and Light Laptop Rs.74990 Price in India - Buy HP Envy Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 13-ad126TU Thin and Light Laptop Gold Online - HP : Flipkart.com

AbhiShady

Right off the assembly line
Dell has launched new series of Inspiron notebook powered by AMD Ryzen APUs and they are sleek you can have look at them too! New Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop | Dell India

Visualmedia

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for sharing such a nice laptop configuration. As I think the screen resolution must be higher 1080p full HD and i5 is typically good for office purpose.

Asus VivoBook S15 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) S510UN-BQ217T Laptop Rs.59990 Price in India - Buy Asus VivoBook S15 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) S510UN-BQ217T Laptop Gold Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

This one is great for you. You can play light games as well, it has slim bezels, metal finish & an empty M.2 slot. Add a 128/256GB SATA SSD, clone OS to it & you have a great portable laptop.

Top Bottom