Laptop for entertainment and moderate gaming

2kool2btrue

In the zone
Thanks bro it cost 46.3 with 3 yrs warranty..
I search on net about the partitioning, couldnt find ideal values for C drive any suggestions.
2. I haven't installed anything yet. Closed the lappy now gt to get up early tmr will check tmr evening.
Hopefully i will get a broadband in 2-3 days. Cheers.

As this is my first laptop finding it different used a desktop my whole life. Will update u guys when i explore it.

I would suggest at least 200GB on C Drive because you have ample space! The more free space in the os installed drive, better the system responds. As it is, you get 750gb free space for other partitions. even if you make 3 more they can stand at 250gb each(or 375gb in case of 2 more) :)
do post some pics! Is the 2 year extended warranty offer still active?

OP
P

Pranav19

Broken In
I partitioned with 100gb as c drive already!!! And rest one drive of 800gb.
I got the warranty through contact of one of my cousins.
No MS office only office 365 trial version. Have to start finding apps for 64 bit windows all my earlier apps setups are for 32 bit :'(

2kool2btrue

In the zone
32 bit apps will work with 64 bit systems.. don't worry on that front.. you should still install 64 bit versions of softwares, preferably. That dos not mean the existing 32 bit ones won't work.. :)
I partitioned with 100gb as c drive already!!! And rest one drive of 800gb.
I got the warranty through contact of one of my cousins.
No MS office only office 365 trial version. Have to start finding apps for 64 bit windows all my earlier apps setups are for 32 bit :'(

Top Bottom