Laptop for daily use/Gaming.

@pple

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
INR 70K (+-5K)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Mostly Gaming. fallout 4, Witcher 3 Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege, Assassins creed Syndicate (Games released in 2015)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

Online Mobile Recharge - Postpaid, DTH & Datacard Bill Payments at Paytm.co

Asus R510JX-DM230T Core i7 - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10/2 GB Graphics) Notebook 90NB08XJ-M03330 Rs.61499 Price in India - Buy Asus R510JX-DM230T Core i7 - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10/2 GB Graphics) Notebook 90NB08XJ-M03330 Glossy Black Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

If I missed out any other good laptops please suggest.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Asus,Dell
b. Dislike:Acer HP(Heating Issue)

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( 1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, Amazon) / Croma / Mumbai )

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
MSI GL62 6QF Gaming Laptop

A perfect gaming laptop. GTX 960m is a upper mid range graphics card which can handle most games at High settings with Full HD resolution. The cooling solution is a Dual Fan system which works quite well. Considering the fact that it has 6th Gen i7 processor, DDR4 RAM , USB 3.0 Type-C as well as NVMe M.2 SSD slot, I think that it is quite a future proof machine.

jodo_c

Broken In
For Sale :pC's and Laptops Dell Inspiron 7559 I7 6770hq , Gtx 960m, SSD128+ 1 TB HDD, 4k Screen This is a good deal if you live in Delhi. :p

jodo_c

Broken In
Yes that website is trustworthy. But that is not a online shopping site. It is a forum like Digit. And that is a advertisement like thread for selling (like olx where people sell their stuff but a lot better site and/or system.)( Even digit has sell thread.)
I can't say how trustworthy that seller/user is though but that site is genuine.
I just posted that because i was browsing your thread and that laptop sell at same time so thought maybe you will be interested.

Ofcourse first let other members comment if you should opt for a such deal or not. I am not that good at this just trying.

Tomal

Broken In
Why bother with the laptops? You can have a very well functioning desktop computer with less amount of cost. Beside, gaming is always good with desktop computers.

Top Bottom