Laptop for DAD

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Well haswell is certainly out of my view coz I do not have time. Actually I am looking forward for series9 sammy ultrabook coz just a few hours ago contacted a local shop to figure out elitebook availability and he told me 15 to 20 days. looks like either it is dell or sammy.

Yup you won't get elitebook that easy

And both series 9 and xps series are up to mark in term of performance and class (looks, feel) so you can go for any of them close eyes

But keep in mind that After sale service of dell is better than that of Sammy

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
@deepanshuchg I am actually tilted towards sammy coz the aluminium and chrome finish it offers it just looks wow. And as far as service is concerned got an acquaintance in sammy he nearly set my machines right within 24hrs which is sometimes faster than Dell.

Thanx for the list mate@ Chaitanya

Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch seems to be good, save the rest
Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch: An impressive touchscreen ultrabook Ultrabook | Ultrabooks | ThinkDigit Features

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
@deepanshuchg I am actually tilted towards sammy coz the aluminium and chrome finish it offers it just looks wow. And as far as service is concerned got an acquaintance in sammy he nearly set my machines right within 24hrs which is sometimes faster than Dell.

Thanx for the list mate@ Chaitanya

If that's the case you won't have to think anymore.. Go for sammy

rouble

Journeyman
How about Dell Inspiron 15Z 5523?? I don't know what others think but spending that much on a Sammy laptop..Very new as far as laptops are concerned..

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch seems to be good, save the rest
Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch: An impressive touchscreen ultrabook Ultrabook | Ultrabooks | ThinkDigit Features

Well this one looks nice and also weight less looks like I need to consider this before buying.

nitheeshr

Broken In
what about hp envy spectre ?
*www.flipkart.com/hp-envy-spectre-x...G5BP&ref=09f43a4a-7a75-4814-8b05-f0b0d2123797

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Well finally I gifted Dad Samsung Series 9 (NP-900X3C) and it id f***ing awesome.
Thanx a ton to all for helping me decide this one.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Well finally I gifted Dad Samsung Series 9 (NP-900X3C) and it id f***ing awesome.
Thanx a ton to all for helping me decide this one.

Wow... Congrats on the purchase!!! :-D
Could you post some pics and a short review if you have the time... :)

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Anything thats make to top of thinkDigit's list is eyes closed awesome thingy..
Samsung Series 9 (NP-900X3C) Review Ultrabook | Ultrabooks | ThinkDigit Reviews

& ur lappy(err ur dad's lappy) makes it to top of list .. . very niiice.. :-D

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Anything thats make to top of thinkDigit's list is eyes closed awesome thingy..
Samsung Series 9 (NP-900X3C) Review Ultrabook | Ultrabooks | ThinkDigit Reviews

& ur lappy(err ur dad's lappy) makes it to top of list .. . very niiice.. :-D

Thanx mate

Top Bottom