Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
Which one is better - 13.3'' or 15.4''?

Assuming the configuration same - Which one you will buy -

Dell Inspiron 1525

or

Dell XPS M1330

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Obviously one would like to buy the one with bigger screen if he is not required to carry it with himself always

OP
bad_till_bones

bad_till_bones

Ðèåd Måñ Wå£KîÑG
The bigger 1, the better it is.
Yup, won't b carrying.

But, my colleagues told me tht 13.3'' is compact n good looking. Moreover, a 15.4'' becomes a big piece n not comes ideally in a lappy category.

But, my only worry is, will the 13.3'' look real small? Wud I b satisfied playing movies n games on it :(

atish

Broken In
look most of the games will not support 15.4" I am playing 15.4" and only tomg raider supports the widescreen look.So, you might as well go for 13.3 if you are getting additional HDware with it.

y2j826

Journeyman
go for 13.3, it looks good

15.4 sometimes looks dumb

i had to choose between 15.4 and 14.1 when i was going to purchase laptop and i choosed 14.1 and now i feels i made a good deal that time . . .

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
13.3" is more portable over the performance factors. They are made for portability thus the screen is smaller. But the problem with these are most of the times they does not have a modestly powerful hardware to run the games in moderate settings. 15.4" is the standard size for the laptop which has the balance of both performance and portability.

acewin

Point Blanc
13.3 and 15.4 any you buy would have almost same weight, your carrying arround wont be affected by this. Take 15.4 screen size because 13.3 becomes too small and even 1280x800 resoultion would seem to be bad on it. only if you wanna strain your eyes alot.

15.4 comes in lappy category very well its not 17 inch that it will look very big.
Guys portabilty comes with weight of the lappy and not just size(not for 13.3 or 15.4),
infact 13.3 and 17 both costs more than 15.4

gopz

In the zone
If the resolution is any better than 1280 x 800, then you might wanna consider 15.4"

Otherwise, I think you will be fine with 13.3" at the same resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom