spacker

Right off the assembly line
I desire to buy a laptop with following requirements
Intel Core i7
RAM-4GB OR ABOVE
HDD-750GB OR ABOVE
OS-DOS
I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS.

I have shrtlisted these 2 models if u cn suggest any other aprt from these it wud be of grt help.......
Asus K53SM-SX016D
Asus K55VM-SX086D
these 2 models also provide 2gb nvidia grapphics card.....

ninz

Broken In
i have seen the display of both they are not upto the standard and keyboards are to not up to the mark. asus laptops tends to get hot specially when playing graphic hungry games at high setting (nvidia 630m shuts asus k55vm google this) so the other in the price range are(assuming your budget is 55k)

Toshiba Satellite L850 Satellite L850-Y5310 Laptop 3rd Gen Ci7/8GB/750GB/2GB graphics/Win 7 HP: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Toshiba Notebook

Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

OP
S

spacker

Right off the assembly line
i have seen the display of both they are not upto the standard and keyboards are to not up to the mark. asus laptops tends to get hot specially when playing graphic hungry games at high setting (nvidia 630m shuts asus k55vm google this) so the other in the price range are(assuming your budget is 55k)

Toshiba Satellite L850 Satellite L850-Y5310 Laptop 3rd Gen Ci7/8GB/750GB/2GB graphics/Win 7 HP: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Toshiba Notebook

Samsung NP350V5C-S06IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win7 HP/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

In these 2 laptops they hv used Asus' Ice Cool Technology
i actually do not need hardcore gaming
suggest me laptops which hv dos or do not hv windows..........

ninz

Broken In
then i guess at these price point every manufacturer will launch with a window. i dont know but i cant find any without os.

happy hunting

Top Bottom