Laptop Battery -- LG ED500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
Hello,

I have a LG ED500 laptop for which i am searching for additional battery. Its a 10.8V 4400 mAh battery which looks like it has been made by MSI because of the design but i am not sure about it. Can somebody help me out as to where i can purchase a additional battery or a universal battery ?. I tried LG service center ( i dont think any such thing exists).

I am interested in knowing how i can improve my battery life. Like is a 9 cell or 12 cell higher end battery which can replace this available ?

What kind of battery can i replace this with. do i need to get a 10.8v battery itself ?

Are there any universal battries available in India except APC ?

Here are some pics of the battery
*www.pics-hosting.com/files/qe2undp1tlm8305114ex_thumb.jpg

*www.pics-hosting.com/files/2a9nlboye3gztgfsrig1_thumb.jpg

*www.pics-hosting.com/files/vax34hpsw68hlh6v0da_thumb.jpg

rayzhong

Right off the assembly line
hi man take my advice.you should own at least two battery.When you on the train or plane, you have to prepare an urgent need to complete the work, but you find after using for a period of time, your laptop battery power off all of a sudden, and you can do nothing but bear the boring long journey. If so, why not find your laptop battery a replacement battery, so that your laptop can be maintained for a long time, you can make your work so well prepared, on the other hand, play a long boring journey, as To provide a long-term high-quality notebook battery .any question you can contact me and discuss about it.SKYPE:Rey925 MSN:ycbattery3@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom