Laptop around 45k

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
AC IV is very poorly optimized. Sometime I cry why is this game torturing me like this giving only 80% GPU usage on both GPUs. Sometimes as bad as 70%.
On an average I get 32 FPS constant during sailing and anywhere between 18-25 in towns and cities.
Settings maxed out with AA set to 4xTXAA and vsync off. Sometimes I lower the settings to make it a little more playable. Sometimes this game give me more FPS when maxed out than when settings are in high. WTH is that!?

first things first, i am still using ancient 311.27 drivers, gonna update it tonight to 335.23 ; any known issue with these drivers??
which one are you using?
so, you are saying that u get more fps in ultra than high. God, i want that kind of optimization for every game :lol:.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
what are ur temps,seamon?like gaming and idle?

When overclocked, GPU 2 reaches as high as 91, GPU 1 stays at 80. When at stock, GPU 1 on 75ish and GPU 2 reaches 83.
Apparently no game utilizes the CPU much so it stays below 75. I have seen as high as 85 when running Prime 95.

- - - Updated - - -

first things first, i am still using ancient 311.27 drivers, gonna update it tonight to 335.23 ; any known issue with these drivers??
which one are you using?
so, you are saying that u get more fps in ultra than high. God, i want that kind of optimization for every game :lol:.

None.
Yea in this game higher settings mean more FPS in some cases.

Top Bottom