Laptop ~60k

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
In Asus website its not in ROG section + all ROG laptops have red backlit keyboard & ROG logo, its like a trademark

It lagged because of HDD as the drive is undergoing read & write operation + OS is running (Installing game from a different media will help speed up the process a bit)
The installation file is in external HDD and it was installing in the laptop drive.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

The installation file is in external HDD and it was installing in the laptop drive.

Laptop's internal drive is writing the game as well as running the OS. That's why it is usually mentioned to close all apps & not to use the system while running setup of games or other applications. Increasing RAM won't help much if you are wondering.

Its not a big issue. Windows isn't the best optimized OS, so some lags are okay (unless your OS is in a SSD)

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Laptop's internal drive is writing the game as well as running the OS. That's why it is usually mentioned to close all apps & not to use the system while running setup of games or other applications. Increasing RAM won't help much if you are wondering.

Its not a big issue. Windows isn't the best optimized OS, so some lags are okay (unless your OS is in a SSD)
I had a Core2Quad and it never lagged while installing games. I used to simultaneously install 2 games and watch a movie or browse the net and still it didn't lag. The HDD was 5400RPM too. That's why I was worried.
Anyways,

The laptop doesn't heat much, just normal heating. More than little heat when gaming while its on charge.
Laptop auto updated some things and it doesn't lag now. Expect when he right clicks.

Top Bottom