klipsch Palladium P-39F

So i have been long eyeing these and till now din't find anyone selling these here , some shops refer me some other models to which i show no interest , now if anyone has a contact of Klipsch Sales Manager here in India that'd be great , if not i thought of buying it of the states but the shipping and customs costs a bomb , shipping charges only are close to 10 lakhs , i have to rent a full container (same way bikes , cars come in) or else it ain't boarding the flight then there is custom's .....it'd be great if i can buy it from here ......i have already spent a lot into my room , totally redone it , hard floored it , did acoustic treatment using auralex , green glue , etc ....i cannot ditch the plan at all , so i want to know whether there is a little cheaper way of buying it or should i look at some available alternatives , budget is not an issue ( will stop eating after this :3 ) help ! ! !

P.S - I'll definitely wait for you guys to help me out , do not want to take risks at all on this , Thanks everyone for reading.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Why don't you try Joseph Audio at those prices? Or TAD? Or Totem or Usher or Dynaudio? They are all way better than those Klipsch

Why don't you try Joseph Audio at those prices? Or TAD? Or Totem or Usher or Dynaudio? They are all way better than those Klipsch

i thought of tad , will it fit my bill ? i'd be more than happy to look at good alternatives , given they are the best in what they do and do not compromise on the experience

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The Klipsch as you want the 5.1 is $20000 for the front, $4000 for the subwoofer ( they are no where near a Velodyne Ultima), the Centere is $3500 and the surrounds are $4000 ! So that is $31500 for the speakers alone. You will need equally good Pre Power warmish AV from Denon or Anthem or say a Lexicon,since Klipsch are bright with horn and Titanium tweeters.say that's another Rs 8 Lacs. So I believe for speakers the 5.1 its 18 lacs and amp 8 lacs so that's around Rs 26 Lacs. If you are going in to that territory I can ask somebody in Delhi to help you out with anything from Josephs to Krells to Klipschs anything,let me know,I'll pm you.

Top Bottom