Kitchen make over

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
congrats [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]! the set-up indeed looks nice! do remember to clean the chimney (exterior), racks, etc., from time-to-time, for vapours, soot, etc. start settling on them. also, be wary of not inculcating the habit to recklessly shut the doors/racks! hinges break over time. telling from experience. :p

exactly bro, the hinges problem I will fix it so no worries and chimney grill cleaning is taken care every ~1 or 1.5 month. Full chimney cleaning service is done every ~6 months.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
exactly bro, the hinges problem I will fix it so no worries and chimney grill cleaning is taken care every ~1 or 1.5 month. Full chimney cleaning service is done every ~6 months.

good to know that! in one of our cabinet-doors, a hinge had come off from the board itself, ripping off the laminate and exposing the MDF/particle board underneath it.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
good to know that! in one of our cabinet-doors, a hinge had come off from the board itself, ripping off the laminate and exposing the MDF/particle board underneath it.

Oh my that looks like a lot of work. I will take good care then. Thanks for the warning

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
although i haven't posted any guide, but you can discuss with me, if need be, about setting up speakers, managing/concealing wires, getting an AV rack made, about paint-schemes and painting/decorating/wall-preparation tips, etc. i had got all of these done within a span of some months last year. would be glad to provide any input wherever i can.

Thanks man. I shall consult you when it's time. :)

Note to self: GhorManas's Interior designing guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom