Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning discussion

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Have not played Dead Space 3. Is it good? b/w have not played any of DS games...

..good...its an Excellent Game....start playing from DS1 (coz story is awesome & interconnected)
it is 2008 game but u will be surprised by godfather engine

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Its been three months I'm, playing this game. Seems never ending.
Already completed 95 side quests and I feel I've progressed only 30% of the main quest :(

Is there anyone who played all side quests, completed all tasks, collected all weapons etc and completed the game? How long is it?

When I refer the map I see 50% is still unexplored :(

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bored?!

Nah, well the weapon crafting seems is a bit tedious after a time but the thrill of using a newly crafted weapon is still fresh!

Its just...I wanted to play Bioshock Infinite but this game is not ending :'(

Piyush

Lanaya
The game is good
Worth playing for the ending
And there are 2 types side quests: one is completable and other is infinitely chained quests known as tasks.
Tasks are there just to make money, thats what I felt.

Just continue on main plot and few side quests that are to be found on the way coz some unique items are only available that way.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ah I see, my previous post was in 09/07/13 and today is March/14
So it took 8 months and then add 3 more months which equals to 11 months.

That is what took me to complete it.

Played all side quests (not all tasks are completed, and one Mission of that Arena) and main quest. Final battle is meh! expected a bit tough. The Niskarus gave me more trouble than the dragon. And, I remember the fight with "Balor" was even tougher. I had plan to kill that thing but that Dragon.....pretty easy.

Still a very very satisfying RPG.

Piyush

Lanaya
Damn.... you guys are making me wanna play this game again.

Btw Rhitwick, ehich role did you play? I was univeralist aka jack of all trades and expert in none :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Btw Rhitwick, ehich role did you play? I was univeralist aka jack of all trades and expert in none :lol:

I unlocked "Universalist" at first. Then realized I'm using Finesse (Arrow powers) and Sorcery (Chakram and Igni) more. Used Fateweaver and did final battle as in "Spellcloack" (level 5 in Finesse/Sorcery combination)

Top Bottom