Kejriwal announces anti-corruption helpline

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday announced a helpline, which he said will help trap government employees who demand bribes.

Mr. Kejriwal told the media that anyone who is asked to pay a bribe by any official in the capital should seek help on 2735 7169.

More at Source: Kejriwal announces anti-corruption helpline - The Hindu

sksundram

In the zone
No, this one is different. On calling that number, the receiver will guide the caller on how to make a sting of the corrupt officer in order to nab him. The person have to submit at least one proof (recorded audio/video) for the police to take action against the corrupt one and this has to be done within 24 hrs. Tomorrow AK will take this a step further by introducing grievance cell in tomorrow's press conference.

Last edited:

sksundram

In the zone
He has already tighten it but he wants the involvement of the Junta so as to remove corruption @ mass level. ACB officials can't just get proof everytime as they can't be present @ the scene of crime. Suppose I want to to apply for ration card but the peon/clerk demands money as bribe. Even though I complain to police, they can't do much as there's no proof. But If I do a sting by recording his audio, it will be easier to nab him. AK wants this to be done on root level. I would say just watch his press conference conducted today. You will have your doubts cleared.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
ACB was setup to nab corrruption, but it became glove in hand with the corrupt people and started giving tips to the corrupt officials, its rampant in Mumbai BMC and many government organization, hope Arvind Kejriwal does something good this times, its just too much of corruption in India, in every level and everything

God please save India

sukesh1090

Adam young
The root of the corruption are those people n the top but then those people hold the key to the government.it would have been better if they hd gone for re election.no offence but i still think its stupidity of Indian people to have so much faith in a new man whom we actually don't know at all.we did this mistake before and we are still doing it.we beleived in manmohan singh so quickly and then sufffered for 10 years.we just throw our votes as if its nothing,how much time do we spend thinking which person deserves our vote?may be 1 or 2 min when pressing that button in the booth.
And about this kejriwal govt. once we see the result of 2014 elections and whatever the results may be, congress will kick him out of the window.if they loose or win they don't need AAP's support anymore,right now they are supporting him because they want people to think that congress is changing, thats it.
one more thing as AAP is standing for loksabha elections, there is a clear chance of congress forming the govt. again because either AAP will take congress support or congress will take AAP's support and the perfect illustration for that is delhi govt.
so i have complete faith in Indian fools :p (no offence) that they will vote AAP in next election without giving a second thought and we will be again under congress rule for 5 more years.then people will again think we change this in next election and then again new monkey will come to the circus and they will vote him.accept it or not this nation is doomed,its not the govt. who needs to be fixed,its the people who need to use their brains for thinking not their eyes.
no hard feelings :wink:

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
What you've said is absolutely correct. I agreed. :doublethumb:
The root of the corruption are those people n the top but then those people hold the key to the government.it would have been better if they hd gone for re election.no offence but i still think its stupidity of Indian people to have so much faith in a new man whom we actually don't know at all.we did this mistake before and we are still doing it.we beleived in manmohan singh so quickly and then sufffered for 10 years.we just throw our votes as if its nothing,how much time do we spend thinking which person deserves our vote?may be 1 or 2 min when pressing that button in the booth.
And about this kejriwal govt. once we see the result of 2014 elections and whatever the results may be, congress will kick him out of the window.if they loose or win they don't need AAP's support anymore,right now they are supporting him because they want people to think that congress is changing, thats it.
one more thing as AAP is standing for loksabha elections, there is a clear chance of congress forming the govt. again because either AAP will take congress support or congress will take AAP's support and the perfect illustration for that is delhi govt.
so i have complete faith in Indian fools :p (no offence) that they will vote AAP in next election without giving a second thought and we will be again under congress rule for 5 more years.then people will again think we change this in next election and then again new monkey will come to the circus and they will vote him.accept it or not this nation is doomed,its not the govt. who needs to be fixed,its the people who need to use their brains for thinking not their eyes.
no hard feelings :wink:

Darth Vader

In the zone
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday announced a helpline, which he said will help trap government employees who demand bribes.

Mr. Kejriwal told the media that anyone who is asked to pay a bribe by any official in the capital should seek help on 2735 7169.

More at Source: Kejriwal announces anti-corruption helpline - The Hindu
:rofl::youwish::blah::blah::blah:

Top Bottom