Karaoke Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

valtea

In the zone
Hello dear fellow readers,

One girl from my town in Mizoram wants to contest Indian Idol 2009. She's preparing for the first round (i dont know whats it called, but it will be held in Mizoram) maybe its the initial audion,

She's from a poor family and making hindi Sound tracks here in Mizoram is very expensive for her. She has a good talent and i want to help her. I have searched for soundtracks/karaoke for her in the internet. Can someone help me find them (if possible free or i will be willing to pay rs 100 per track for her)

List of Songs

1) Falguni Pathak - Sawan Main
2) Falguni Pathak - chudi jo khanki
3) Rab ne bana Jodi - Dance pe chance
4) parineeta - kaisi paheli
5) Lata Mangeshkar - Zindagi Pyar ka geet

Thanking you

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Valte,
Vai hla chu ka hriat loh lam tak mai a ni a, i duh ang tak chu hmuh ngaihna ka hre bik lo a. Mahse a lo in zirna'n tal chuan heng hlate hi software in a zai paih sak la, a tih chi lo maw? A ri chu duhthu a sam lo ang a, mahse awm lo tawp ai chuan a zia awm lo'm ni?

OP
V

valtea

In the zone
@pimpom, removing voice using softwares will not be the best option as this track have to be used in the audition.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
It goes without saying that vocal cut will cause quality degradation. I merely suggested it for use in practice sessions until you find what you want.

Vaiho anmahni tawngin an inchhang fo a, ka'n ti ve reng reng a nih kha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom