[Complaint] KAIZEN Poor Service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Recently I Ordered Corsair GS 600 For My PC,,,But the SILVERLINE Infocom got CX 600 V2 Instead ...I Took it as GS 600 Stock wasn't available then on 31 Aug 2011...on October 9 the PSU Stopped Working And I Went for RMA to KAIZEN and The took it On 10th October....and I Got it On Today at 1 November.... Whenever I Called The Got New Reasons... At 17th They Said they Accidently Sent The PSU To Kashmir..:?::?::)lol:) Strange.... But Finally I Got a New PSU ...:-D Now I Went To Resaler Telling that It Wont Work on My PC And Get Me A New One ;-) So ...He Took it Back ,Returned My money and I Got New Corsair GS 700 Instead ....That's Called A Good Service...:twisted:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
good.

Kaizen morons delayed my AX-1200 RMA for over a month (claiming it was not in stock at Bangalore).

But Kasmir?? WTF Hahahahaha :rofl:

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Yeah Kashmir was a laughing point...as so no relation in Bangalore and Kashmir ....>But The silverline infocom Took it back and Refunded Me ,,, Now I Got GS 700 Instead...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yeah Kashmir was a laughing point...as so no relation in Bangalore and Kashmir ....>But The silverline infocom Took it back and Refunded Me ,,, Now I Got GS 700 Instead...

That's called a friendly reseller:grin:
Congrats for GS700;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom