K790 - EDGE Cyber-shotâ„¢ phone with 3.2 Megapixel camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadipa

Padawan
Two new Cyber-shotâ„¢, 3.2 Megapixel camera phones announced today...

The Sony Ericsson K790 is a tri-band EDGE phone with a 3.2 Megapixel autofocus camera with 16x digital zoom, and along with the K800, carries the Cyber-shotâ„¢ brand. It has the full range of mobile entertainment and business features including impressive music and video players, Memory Stick Microâ„¢ removable storage (up to 1G available), full HTML browser and RSS feed support.

In an industry first, Google's Blogger and Web Search integrate with the camera and the phone's UI to support personal blogging with a preloaded picture blogging application.

The K790 has a 320x240 pixel, QVGA, 262K color display and supports Sony Ericsson's Javaâ„¢ Platform 7 (JP-7) with a range of JSRs, including Advanced Multimedia Supplements (JSR 234) for enhanced camera and image handling. Mobile Java 3D gaming is supplemented with A/B gaming buttons for landscape mode gaming.

The K790 will be available during Q2 2006.
*developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/products/phonegallery/k790/p_k790.jsp

G

gxsaurav

Better then K750i, however, K750i still is enough for all needs, MP camera for casual pic taking is not bad at all, while EDGE service is not even available in india properly

pakkasir

Broken In
Mega Bass... yes, 3.5mm jack adaptor... no

However I am sure by the time the new models ( w300, k800 etc) roll, the HPM70 earbuds will be available everywhere. These have a 3.5 mm jack adaptor and the sound clarity is to be heard to be believed.

Kannan

In the zone
Hey pakkasir, you mean that we can use the HPM70 earbuds instead of the standard ones for K800 ?

Do you have any idea how much that earbud might cost ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom