k550i work without sim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
no boss m usin' K550i and as far as my knowledge it doesnt work without but works in flight mode

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
its not possible.. and as of now nobody has come with a free solution to fix your phone.. that is a fixing a gdfs damaged phone for free for db2020 platform like k550i w880 etc

i don't think any one can help now.. goto sony ericsson service center and they will do it for free.. but first if u can they flash in a k550i Main K550i FS and K550i custpack..! then go...

and warranty is based on IMEI number.. So no matter which country u got .. i think u will get warranty in ur country. in case they say no warranty .. then i think u must pay only some 10 $ to fix it. because its a software problem !!

also take the bill with u that u got when u brought the phone.. and show the bill only if they ask !
usually using your phone IMEI number written at the back they will get to know everything about your phone

al the best !!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Hey if i got it right, he doesn't haf a broken phone. He's asking if its possi to use the phone widout SIM. The answer is: NO, for DB2020 phones.

This can be done in older phones thru patching. But patching is not yet supported on DB2020 phones, you can't use the phone widout a SIM.

OP
D

dany3112

Right off the assembly line
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ Hey if i got it right, he doesn't haf a broken phone. He's asking if its possi to use the phone widout SIM. The answer is: NO, for DB2020 phones.

This can be done in older phones thru patching. But patching is not yet supported on DB2020 phones, you can't use the phone widout a SIM.

yes infra_red_dude, abuot that i was talking, thru patching. But to bad it can be done.:( my phone its broke for the moment( i think the GDFS) and i wan to use the phone without the sim, for the camera and the other.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
infra_red_dude said:
What happned to the phone? Take it to the service center.
its gdfs got corrupt .... white screen of death..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=625362&postcount=190

if we had a gdfs backup of that phone we could have used it..
now nobody know how to fix it... expect the likes of the the_laser etc..

Sony Ericsson service center guys can fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom