Justin bieber is Retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Seriously cant belive no one made a thread for this :p

The pop star says he's calling it quits, but it looks like it might be just a joke.

What happened to Never Say Never, Biebz?

Justin Bieber might be saying never again to making music. Bieber, 19, told Los Angeles radio station Power 106 that he will retire after his next album, Journals, is released.

"After the new album, I'm actually, I'm retiring man, I'm retiring," Bieber told the host Tuesday.

Journals is due Dec. 23 on iTunes.

But don't lose hope, Beliebers: Sources tell TMZ the whole thing is a big joke. We'll just have to wait to find out.

Is Justin Bieber retiring from music?

IMO,this is just a publicity stun :/

ashs1

Padawan
Whatif, he retires for the sake of becoming an ACTOR in hollywood? :lol:

*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130409083639/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f3/Shocked_meme1.png
*mememachine.viralvideochart.com/storage/specsavers%20baby.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1308833462692

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why cant such news be true??

Justin Bieber is NOT retiring from music - News - Music - The Independent

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Ya know, I never really liked Bieber, like 99.9999% of the world. But I always admired how the kid never let all the hate get to him. Sure, having a shittilion of money helps...but goddamn,man. You know people dont like you when they come to your youtube videos just to hate(and so many that it gets to the top of the most viewed list).

But lately, Miley Cyrus and this guy have been trying to "redefine their image". They are always in the news for the wrong reasons, always upsetting their fans. I saw a small clip where he mentions he is quitting (on a radio show), on Machinima, well, the guy looks half-asleep and drunk. Seriously, take some time off for Christ's sake.

But still, maybe he'll decide he's had enough and go do whatever rich people do. Please spare our poor screens :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom