Jio Fiber

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Anyone using their internet + IPTV + landline offer ?

Rumours are all of these will be bundled under 1k

Anuj Sharma

Right off the assembly line
In Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Jio does not provide their broadband service so I can't tell this bundle offers details.

chetansha

In the zone
After closing Tata sky(secondary Conn) and Airtel . Now solely using jio ftth for TV purpose, Amazon prime, Netflix and browsing at home, my usage is 300 gb a month.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
After closing Tata sky(secondary Conn) and Airtel . Now solely using jio ftth for TV purpose, Amazon prime, Netflix and browsing at home, my usage is 300 gb a month.

I am also planning to get the Jio preview offer, if it is still available when they reach my area, will they refund Rs. 4500 security deposit or is there any hidden term and condition? + a single box for broadband and tv?

chetansha

In the zone
4500 is refundable deposit. That's what they assured me.
They gave one router which takes optic fibre cable as input (instead of rj11 in normal modems / router) and has 3 lan port + usb port for storage. But can't use it yet . Even if we attach usb hdd to it . They don't know how to configure it.

No idea about min count of reg. I got this long time back and am only subscriber in my street which has 10 houses.
Yes totally underground. From UG they lay flex hose / pipe to your home and then to a box. ( See pic ) near the car Tyre is where the UG junction is. And near the gate you can see reliance box. From there they again lay thin optic fibre cable to your room to another small box . And from that a patch cable (again optic fiber cable) is laid to the modem
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/9449fe97798615ed5e3dd44ec49c7dd7.jpg

chetansha

In the zone
Oh...bsnl has launched ftth plans in my city.
50mbps - 500gb @ 777
100mbps - 750gb @ 1277

Fibro Combo ULD 777

Fibro Combo ULD 1277

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Jio will face tough competition to reach everywhere in India, due to competition and permission from other ISP region

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Jio will face tough competition to reach everywhere in India, due to competition and permission from other ISP region

They will reach everywhere as Ambani has lots of $$'s so no issues of manpower and hardware. As far as the permission goes, all the governments are in his pocket. Remember he got the 4g license for India at rock bottom price whereas other service providers had to shell out tons of money for few states.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
4500 is refundable deposit. That's what they assured me.
They gave one router which takes optic fibre cable as input (instead of rj11 in normal modems / router) and has 3 lan port + usb port for storage. But can't use it yet . Even if we attach usb hdd to it . They don't know how to configure it.

No idea about min count of reg. I got this long time back and am only subscriber in my street which has 10 houses.
Yes totally underground. From UG they lay flex hose / pipe to your home and then to a box. ( See pic ) near the car Tyre is where the UG junction is. And near the gate you can see reliance box. From there they again lay thin optic fibre cable to your room to another small box . And from that a patch cable (again optic fiber cable) is laid to the modem
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180920/9449fe97798615ed5e3dd44ec49c7dd7.jpg

Can you share the modem/box's photo?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
They will reach everywhere as Ambani has lots of $$'s so no issues of manpower and hardware. As far as the permission goes, all the governments are in his pocket. Remember he got the 4g license for India at rock bottom price whereas other service providers had to shell out tons of money for few states.
Yes, he is a Billionaire. But still some people who invest in share market don't like reliance :D

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Is there any information on upcoming Jio broadband plans?
There are many local ISP's in cities like gurgaon, hyderabad, noida, mumbai etc. which already provides 100Mbps unlimited for 1000 bucks a month. That is going to be a competition for Jio.

chetansha

In the zone
Is there any information on upcoming Jio broadband plans?
There are many local ISP's in cities like gurgaon, hyderabad, noida, mumbai etc. which already provides 100Mbps unlimited for 1000 bucks a month. That is going to be a competition for Jio.
BSNL is offering 500gb @ 50 Mbps ftth @ 777/-

Top Bottom