JBL Tune 120 TWS What do you guys think ?

augustya

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask you about this new product Ithink it has just been seen in the Indian Market. I am talking about the JBL Tune 120TWs these are Bluetooth Completely Wireless ear Buds.

JBL TUNE 120TWS | Truly wireless in-ear headphones.

I have liked them overall, but just had one doubt. I have still not checked it on Videos as in if there is a Lag between he Lip Movement in the Picture and the Audio coming to the ear. I have not tested it. This one uses Bluetooth Ver.4.2 do you guys think even with this version there will be a lag in listening in the Audio of any videos ? Netflix, YouTube etc.. Anyone who has experience with this please post.

Thanks !

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lag depends on signal strength which in turn depends on line of sight & obstructions. BT v4.2 should be more than enough for audio bitrate used by streaming services.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Lag depends on signal strength which in turn depends on line of sight & obstructions. BT v4.2 should be more than enough for audio bitrate used by streaming services.

I tried to check out the Earbuds again, with Live Streaming services like YouTube though the Latency with this Earbuds is very Minimum, it is still there with like 1 or 2 Millisecond. So far except the Jabra Elite 5T I have not come across any earbuds which offer no latency. Jabra Elite 5T uses Bluetooth Ver 5.0 maybe that is the difference. But is at a Pricier side.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be frank,wired earphones/speakers will always have a better sound quality compared to wireless ones in similar range.You will have to compromise on something if you are limited by your budget.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
To be frank,wired earphones/speakers will always have a better sound quality compared to wireless ones in similar range.You will have to compromise on something if you are limited by your budget.

Where is Apple Airpods wired ? They are wireless right ?

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Yes but I assumed that at the same price of apple airpods you can get wired earphones/headphones with better sound quality.

Actually I’m already done using wired headphones I have had wired headphones in the past and I have had experience of using them. So yes they sound good and I am satisfied with them but now I want to experience something new now, and so I’m looking out for wireless headphones.

Top Bottom