Java institutes in bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitrapal

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
My name is Chitrapal.I completed my B.Tech. in 2010 but I haven't got job yet. So now I am looking for some training in Java.
I went to NIIT to know about diploma in java course. For this course they charge 29000/-Rs. In that they are covering Core Java, EJB and Oracle 9i(which outdated,Oracle 10i is already running). I think for this course they are charging a very huge amount.
Does anybody know the training institute which provides java courses(Core+Advanced java) and give good placement assistant after finishing training.
As we all know there are many institutes in Bangalore which give training in java but I need most reliable and best in their field.
So if you may know any institute of that type please reply me.
Thanks and Regards

kool_buddy

Paying this amount is a waste of money.There are many institutes providing better training for very less.

ethanxen

Try felight they are not much concerned about money but they allow you to attend the training only if you pass a initial interview :)

BTW their website is www.felight.com

chetnan

Banned
Hi,
Java institutes in bangalore are as follows :
1. MIIT Software Training Institute
2. IIHT
3. Project Guru
4. NIIT
5. Arena Animation
6. Dallas Technologies
7. Wider Horizons
8. Willsys Technologies

Also i suggest you ACIT institute in Bangalore which provide CISCO certification courses like CCNA, CCIE, CCNP, MCITP etc......

Thanks

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Thanks for sharing.. but next time please check the post dates before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom