James Cameron on to Challengers Deep

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hat's off to Mr. James Cameron for his bravehearted,solo exploration(to be within a few days), knowledge thirst quenching, about our ocean's deepest part-Challenger Deep of PACIFIC OCEAN.

More details at James Cameron heads into the abyss : Nature News & Comment

Also at *www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/science/earth/james-camerons-rocket-plunge-to-the-planets-deepest-recess.html?pagewanted=all

And at *www.livetradingnews.com/director-james-cameron-in-pacific-adventure-65217.htm

I along with mostly the majority of us, Friends, am a really ardent Fan of Mr. James Cameron Movies:Keeping aside the two Masterpieces(Titanic and AVATAR);The Abyss,Terminator series(I,II & III),True Lies,Aliens ...

Let us Salute him for his solo descent(inside the Deepsea Challenger Submersible Vehicle also referred as Vertical Torpedo /Rocket) into the "GREAT UNKNOWN" of which some part will be known to us after a few days.

Last edited:
OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
3 cheers!!! Mr.James Cameron,you made it.
Thank GOD he is fully safe.
According to all leading newspapers,Mr. Cameron dived into the Challenger Deep,yesterday on Monday 26th March 2012,in his Deepsea Challenger Submersible vehicle(Vertical Torpedo).
According to news sources,he spend more than 3 hrs.at that region,taking photos and videos in HD through advanced automatic systems.Perhaps he might have collected some samples(by the robotic arm and other instruments),etc. as according to the project.More news will be revealed later...

According to Mr. Cameron ,from "The Telegraph"---:>

"I just sat there looking out the window,looking at this barren,desolate lunar plain,appreciating."

The last frontier on Earth is out of this world,desolate,foreboding and moon-like,Mr.Cameron said.

A rare feat indeed by a Man of his age.

Top Bottom