Jago Mohan Pyare

Status
Not open for further replies.

anni

Broken In
Dear Digit Ppl, Specially Robart .... Urf Raaboo, Jag Jao, Each Time Aap Ko Batana Padta He Ki Next Month Start Huey Kafi Tiem Ho Gaya He Per Aapki So Called "technology Navigator Website" Still Showing Last Month Magzine,

Kab Sudhroge.... Ya Fir " Hum To Ise He Hain"

Happy Weekend

vikasg03

Journeyman
Ha Ha Ha.. absolutly right. I hv very bad experience two/3 yr back when they offer dvd drive(samsung ) in cheap rate and promise to deliver in 2 months. at that time this person "raboo", mislead me upto 4 month and when i file a suit then only he send me the drive.
they are sleepy ppl. no one can alive them

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ you filed a law suit? Great. Can you tell us more about the procedure and cost involved?

OP
A

anni

Broken In
Finally I got the reason. digit ppl is closely looking into other top class indian pc magazines like chip and others and they are copying the same in to oct digit, that's why still they r not showing the current issue. Bcoz they don't hv original content for oct issues
Or
Still in there office current month is sep 2008 :D :p :eek:

j_h

Banned
Finally I got the reason. digit ppl is closely looking into other top class indian pc magazines like chip and others and they are copying the same in to oct digit, that's why still they r not showing the current issue. Bcoz they don't hv original content for oct issues
Or
Still in there office current month is sep 2008 :D :p :eek:

They are sleeping and wont give a damn about their readers. Better just close this magazine and the forum down.:x

OP
A

anni

Broken In
AAAkhir Jag hi gaye Mohan Pyare... mere ko lag raha tha ki ab to november main he jagege....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom