Issues with YouTube video watching

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Youtube videos could be watched with FD resolution or 4K resolution.
Video and sound are fully O.K. and synchronized, no problem in that.

ONLY PROBLEM/ISSUE, I CAN'T WATCH VIDEOS ACCORDING TO MY CHOICE.
ONLY THE SUBSCRIBED VIDEOS ARE PRESENTED.:(:mad::x:!:

Please help me out.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic step in such issues is to logout,clear cache then login again(also just check in settings if some auto play/subscribe option is turned on).

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Basic step in such issues is to logout,clear cache then login again(also just check in settings if some auto play/subscribe option is turned on).
But,Friend,I used to watch videos(choiceable) say before updation to Firefox 58,until 52 or 55 till precise,even after logging into.
Now that is not happening.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I rarely login for youtube but google sometimes change default options for their services without any prior warning so thought may be some option which was not there earlier or was not turned on by default is now causing this issue.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I rarely login for youtube but google sometimes change default options for their services without any prior warning so thought may be some option which was not there earlier or was not turned on by default is now causing this issue.
But now,even when I have logged out of YouTube,videos are not playing as per given on search bar????!!!!

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Ohh! I see,under the settings button of YouTube,an option is there to switch over to old YouTube settings. If I switch over to old settings,then VIOLA! everything is as normal again.
STRANGE???!!!
What is your take on this aspect, @whitestar_999 ,@billubakra ,@meetdilip ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
But I didn't notice anything different even without touching "old youtube" option.The homepage of youtube looks same to me as usual.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

But I didn't notice anything different even without touching "old youtube" option.The homepage of youtube looks same to me as usual.
They look same,without any doubt. But I could be able to play/watch videos according to my choice,whereas in the new type/theme of YouTube,the search only takes to the default page(when un-logged out) and takes to subscribers page(when logged in).

Top Bottom