is there any difference between nvidia and XFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,i didn't find drivers for my xfx 6600gt,but nvidia release drivers for that.is it safe to download from nvidia rather than xfx for my 6600gt 256mb.nvidia drivers r new.but xfx didn't release any one and there version is 71.72.here is this wut i found on xfx site.these r drivers for 6 series.
Version: 77.72 WHQL
Release Date: 6/23/05
File Size: 19.0 MB

Kniwor

Learner
inspite of my best efforts i could not figure out what u wanted to ask.....

XFX has proper drivers on their website and i dont understand your problem at all.....

*www.xfxforce.com/web/support/viewDriver.jspa

now what exactly is your problem

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Go to the nvidia site and download the latest driver which is version 81.98 *www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.98.html and it is WHQL certified. I am having leadtek 6600gt 128mb and using this driver without any problem.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
nvidiasingh2006mb wrote:
but i had already that version(81.91) which digit gave in their feb magazine.do u think nvidia release same version of driver again.
Wat are u tyring to ask bro??? :? :?

U can install either 81.91 or 81.98 and it will suit ur AGP card.Also as Kniwor said, look the site he gave u.

Cheers n e-peace......

shovik

Banned
The latest stable driver for the Nvidia 6600GT GPU is 84.21, which you can find at *www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/results/forceware/0/

-----And now for the difference between Nvidia and XFX, Nvidia is the GPU manufacturer whereas XFX is the chipset manufacturer of that GPU.

Regards,
Shovik.

Kniwor

Learner
why posting in dead posts...

and TW the latest is 91.31 which i have installed on my computer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom