Is the Lumia 1020 at 24k still a good buy?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I've owned a Nexus 4 for over a year and have no complaints except for the camera, battery life and 16gb storage. Frankly, I'm not much into apps and games anymore and would rather have a decent shooter with some room to spare for music. So, is the 41 MP monster still a good buy at 24 k? 1020 owners please share your feedback. Thanks.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I've owned a Nexus 4 for over a year and have no complaints except for the camera, battery life and 16gb storage. Frankly, I'm not much into apps and games anymore and would rather have a decent shooter with some room to spare for music. So, is the 41 MP monster still a good buy at 24 k? 1020 owners please share your feedback. Thanks.

i dont own a 1020 but its certainly an awesome buy
i suggest keeping your nexus 4 for music etc and using the 1020 storage purely for photos as they are larger in size
though this arrangement is a bit cumbersome,its totally worth the quality of the 1020

polupoka

In the zone
Its a phone of lifetime! I hav nokia pureview 808 and m gonna have it too:wah:
I misssed BBD flipkart deal of lumia 1020 @13999/- or 19999/- I am eagerly waiting for those price again.. dont worry right after I buy m gonna post price down info in this thread :pullhair:

Top Bottom