is the ABit IP35-E worth it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooki

Broken In
im currently using a DG31PR mobo with a quad q6600 proc and am really happy with it. i have no probs what so ever
im gonna build a system for my uncle wih a cheap dual core and the same DG31 mobo.

i was thinking of giving him my mobo and getting the most loved IP35 mobo. i DO NOT overclock anything, so is there a point of getting the IP35 if im not overclocking? will i see a big VISUAL change between the 2 mobos running everything at stock? or should i stick to the DG31.

Nah.. u wont see any visual change!!!
maybe getting a abit pro will give
*more sata ports
*7.1 onboard audio

thats it..

If u dont plan to overclock but stay with ur DG31PR

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
im currently using a DG31PR mobo with a quad q6600 proc and am really happy with it. i have no probs what so ever
im gonna build a system for my uncle wih a cheap dual core and the same DG31 mobo.

i was thinking of giving him my mobo and getting the most loved IP35 mobo. i DO NOT overclock anything, so is there a point of getting the IP35 if im not overclocking? will i see a big VISUAL change between the 2 mobos running everything at stock? or should i stick to the DG31.

i think its just fine if u want to run everything on stock.besides,this board does not have integrated graphics so u will need a card too (i dont know if already u own one)
performance wise-yes it will be a little better due to its dual channel ram featue.nothing else.
so better not upgrade.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq

performance wise the P35 is always a better performer than G33.so naturally there will be performance diff if u change ur mobo.but the prob is u wont see any improvements in performance in normal day to day apps.u'll notice improvements in gaming and in apps whihc req more mem bandwidth.

performance of Pxx chipset will always be better than its corresp Gxx chipset.

OP
K

kooki

Broken In
yeah i do a fair bit of gaming. currently have an XFX 8600gt.
if i keep the intel mobo- ill upgrade from 2x1 to 2x2 gb ram.
if i get the abit ill get 4x1 or 2x2 gb ram

i know this is teh STUPIDEST THING. but i dont like that boot screen thingy of abit. the intel one is classy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom