Is Photobucket the next Internet darling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Executives at the photo-sharing site Photobucket are fond of saying their company has one of the most visited Web sites that nobody has ever heard of.

Photobucket's 17 million U.S. monthly visitors make it the 34th most-visited site on the Web

Yet Photobucket, which developed technology that allows users to post photos on blogs, Web sites and MySpace pages, is the only site among that group, other than Facebook, that hasn't been acquired. ..

*news.com.com/Is+Photobucket+the+next+Internet+darling/2100-1038-6169466.html?part=dht&tag=nl.e703

^^^^ Yeah, I have heard of photobucket.And in fact used it also to host some images ..gud site to host pics..

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
i have been using it for the past 1 year and i think it beats imageshack. it even allows you to host videos and embed it to blogs. it's very well featured.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I've been having my albums by uploading images up there on Photobucket for close to three years now. I think things really took off for them after they started allowing members to host their videos.

Imageshack still rules for hosting those one-off pics that you are comfortable with not holding on to. For everything else, there's Photobucket.

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
It's a good site for uploading picture/vedio. But It's very old portal I wonder why you guys haven't heard of this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom