Is mi 999 rs. Earphone is good ??

sam_flash

Broken In
I am planning to buy budget earphone under 1k and I found 999rs mi earphone . is it good or you can suggest me better than this .

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Are you talking of these: Mi In-Ear Headphones - Mi India ?

Personally speaking, Sennheiser CX180 are the best IEMs below 1k IMO

Link: Buy Sennheiser CX 180 Street II In-Ear Headphone (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you're looking for other options, go for these: Buy Denon AH-C260 In-Ear Headphone (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

I had a pair & these sounded great. Not as bass heavy as CX180 but the mid-end is somewhat cleaner then the CX180.

utpal01

Right off the assembly line
CX 180 is good, i have one, But the built quality not good, the wire got broke very soon. you can go for Mi piston 2 quality is very good and bass also in 8k.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
CX 180 is good, i have one, But the built quality not good, the wire got broke very soon. you can go for Mi piston 2 quality is very good and bass also in 8k.

Sennheiser should replace your IEMs if you claim warranty(I am from Guwahati too BTW)

Send an email to their CC stating your case & they should agree to replace it. They once send me ear buds without charges for CX180 as the ones I had got spoilt.

OP
S

sam_flash

Broken In
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/06/e7023d5c8fa4e83669cffc51994d9bfd.jpg

utpal01

Right off the assembly line
Mi piston 3 is definitely a good earphone for rs1000, But if you are looking for high bass, then go for cx180, it 5% higher bass then piston 3, but the wire quality of cx180 is not good.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Have been using the Mi Piston 3 for the last 2 months. For the price I've found them to be very good. The build quality of the cable (kevlar coated) is exceptional, sound quality is also good. But yes, if you are a bass enthusiast and listen to a lot of hip hopyou should not consider them as the bass is more on the lighter(balanced?) side.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
2 months means that you've completed the burn in period. Are the phones really good in build and sound quality? I really want to go for them after reading all the net reviews

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm not really an audiophile so I don't really care about burn in but yes I listen to a variety of genres and the sound quality is very good for the price. The build quality is really impressive, while ordering I did not expect a 1000 INR earphones to have such decent build quality.

Top Bottom