Is Katrina Kaif All Set to Launch Her Label!

vanijain238

Right off the assembly line
Is Kat all set to launch her own label? Yes! That’s right! According to reports, actress Katrina Kaif is all set to launch her own line of clothing,and she has been working on the project for quite a while now. However, the details for the same are kept under wraps. It is also said that Kat is in discussions for tie-ups with big brands in different spheres, where she can create things that reflect her own personality. Rumours of her business set out when the actress was spotted attending various business meetings in London. If all goes well and as planned, Katrina Kaif will soon announce the launch of her new venture. And since the actress’s style game is always on point, we just can’t wait to see what she has to offer.

quicky008

Technomancer
She will most likely peddle cheap,low grade clothing sourced from all kinds of sweat-shops in 3rd world countries like vietnam/indonesia etc at astronomical prices under her so-called "lable" (which will most likely be just as worthless as her abominable acting skills)and there will be several air-headed but filthy rich idiots who will simply lap them up as they are suckers for anything that has "bollywood"written on it!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is Kat all set to launch her own label? Y
And we should care why?
She will most likely peddle cheap,low grade clothing sourced from all kinds of sweat-shops in 3rd world countries like vietnam/indonesia etc at astronomical prices under her so-called "lable" (which will most likely be just as worthless as her abominable acting skills)and there will be several air-headed but filthy rich idiots who will simply lap them up as they are suckers for anything that has "bollywood"written on it!
Saar, we are also third world country.

quicky008

Technomancer
And we should care why?

Saar, we are also third world country.

True,but afaik most of the clothing that are sold by reputed labels like gap,puma etc are usually sourced from sweat shops situated in countries like the ones i referred to in my previous post-thats the reason i mentioned it.I dont think such factories exist in india(or maybe they do,but i am not aware of it).In fact there's a documentary made by John Pilger(who happens to be an investigative journalist from Australia of considerable repute)on this very subject ie the plight of the destitute people that are forced to work for prolonged periods under horrible conditions in such shady factories-you can look it up on youtube if you are interested.

I am acutely aware of the fact that India is also a 3rd world country-in fact i feel the sting of living in a hellhole like this every single day-so don't worry,i am not as much of an ignoramus as you might think.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
True,but afaik most of the clothing that are sold by reputed labels like gap,puma etc are usually sourced from sweat shops situated in countries like the ones i referred to in my previous post-thats the reason i mentioned it.I dont think such factories exist in india(or maybe they do,but i am not aware of it).In fact there's a documentary made by John Pilger(who happens to be an investigative journalist from Australia of considerable repute)on this very subject ie the plight of the destitute people that are forced to work for prolonged periods under horrible conditions in such shady factories-you can look it up on youtube if you are interested.

I am acutely aware of the fact that India is also a 3rd world country-in fact i feel the sting of living in a hellhole like this every single day-so don't worry,i am not as much of an ignoramus as you might think.
They do & demonetization/GST affected them most resulting in loss of business to Vietnam & Indonesia.In fact ready-made clothing is one of the major export sector in India.

quicky008

Technomancer
hmm,maybe i spoke too soon when i said i wasn't ignorant-lol.

anyway,i hope katrina kaif goes to hell along with her upcoming crappy fashion lable and thats the bottomline :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom