Is Jio Call Ended problem there in all smartphones?

srdigit16

In the zone
Sometimes when I try to make a call it immediately disconnects. Also trying to call my phone gives out of coverage. The issue gets solved when I switch on & off flight mode sometimes only reboot fixes the issue. Is this issue limited to Redmi phones only or irrespective of device? Device details given in attached image.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211121/7322f52eae1684f7eda84959ed344635.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

ankushv

Journeyman
Happens on my phone's too sometimes . Have to switch off and on back again . With airtel and Vodafone they switch back to 2g from volte hence the call rejected thing does not happen with them when they loose volte . Jio is volte only hence the occasional problem with it .

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

OP
S

srdigit16

In the zone
Happens on my phone's too sometimes . Have to switch off and on back again . With airtel and Vodafone they switch back to 2g from volte hence the call rejected thing does not happen with them when they loose volte . Jio is volte only hence the occasional problem with it .

But why we have to restart the device? Why it doesn't restore volte automatically like other networks switch back to it from 2g? Or are they still using 2G till device is restarted?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Might be a network issue on either side. Is WiFi calling enabled by any chance? Sometimes that causes issues too.

ankushv

Journeyman
But why we have to restart the device? Why it doesn't restore volte automatically like other networks switch back to it from 2g? Or are they still using 2G till device is restarted?

Sometimes toggling volte settings brings back volte , but mostly I find a restart more reliable .

Top Bottom