Is it worth to buy Note 4 or Should I wait for some more time?

Hello,
to all of you.
I want to know Is it really worth to buy Note 4 for Rs.56000 ? or Should I wait for some more time? so that Its price comes down, actually I was expecting it to be around Rs.51000 but it launched at very high price.Please reply.
Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, I want phablet but with the leisure of S-PEN, I hope you understand.
No, he won't understand! He always makes that kind of post.

Anyway, in short, NO, no phone is worth of 56k. But again, if money isn't an issue then go for it. You can get it from eBay at 51k, without warranty though.

NightRider

Broken In
Note 4 is a great choice. It's the best smartphone out there in the market if u r OK with its large display.

tomwilling

Broken In
Hi.........

I am also agree with NightRider that Samsung Note4 is a great choice to buy. While the Note 4 has only been available for a short while, Samsung already has plans for its next flagship phone Samsung Galaxy S6. So quickly buy your like one.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Nah 56k is a lot for a phone.

Hello,
Thank you all for suggestions, This is mine question that Is it worth to spend Rs.56k for Note 4? or Should I wait for some time? so that its price comes down to some "legitimate" level, I want to buy this phone, but I hope you understand what I want to say? because according to me, its features are worth but the price is not justified, so I need more suggestions, BTW, some times I thought What would be the price of note 4 for the retailers?

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
No, he won't understand! He always makes that kind of post.

Anyway, in short, NO, no phone is worth of 56k. But again, if money isn't an issue then go for it. You can get it from eBay at 51k, without warranty though.

Note 4 is a great choice. It's the best smartphone out there in the market if u r OK with its large display.

Not it isn't!
Benchmarks reveal that N6>>Note 4 (Geekbench)
Many have tested that Samsung's touchwiz is battery hungry+ QHD screen.

Just wait and check detailed comparison between N6 and Note 4.

Then make ur choice.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Not it isn't!

Then make ur choice.
Note 4 is smaller,has better screen,camera,expandable, and also has S Pen
Plus N6 is just waaaay too big
You should wait for its price to come down

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Not it isn't!

Then make ur choice.

I won't even compare a phone from Motorola with Note series at first place. Note series is the undisputed king in Phablet place (yes, even with counting in awful TouchWiz), as simple as that. Benchmark? You high?

$hadow

Geek in making
Hello,
Thank you all for suggestions, This is mine question that Is it worth to spend Rs.56k for Note 4? or Should I wait for some time? so that its price comes down to some "legitimate" level, I want to buy this phone, but I hope you understand what I want to say? because according to me, its features are worth but the price is not justified, so I need more suggestions, BTW, some times I thought What would be the price of note 4 for the retailers?

Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

If you got the money than go and buy it no second thoughts on that.

Top Bottom