Is it possible?

Rahim

Married!
My friend purchased original FIFA 2011 PC Game and installed on his modest old laptop but it was not able to start due to poor config (E0001 error).

He has already activated and regisetred this game on EA.
Now he wants to purchase 2008 FIFA as he was able to play that in his laptop.

Can I install and use the 2011 for online multiplayer game wihtout any restriction? OR do we have to surrender and re-activate in my laptop? Is there any process?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You have to register again in your laptop. After you install and register the copy, you can play it without any restrictions. But make sure that you friend who has the game installed in his laptop stays away from online when your game is online. As both games have a same Key, the later to enter will not be able to enter online matches.

OP
Rahim

Rahim

Married!
He will uninstall from his laptop as it just doesnt have the juice to even start that game!

SO all i have to do is just install on my laptop and register in my name and start playing online.
Thanks both of you. WIll do it on Saturday and is FIFA 2008 still available?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Generally it is difficult to Find older fifa games. As the new ones will be releasing every year, older SKUs will be cleared. But if you are interested, you can get one via STEAM distribution service. You can find it in some stores, but you should be lucky enough to get that. And, fifa 08 is not worth it, TBH.

Top Bottom