is it a better experience ? asking all xbox users

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkt3000

Broken In
Look I am a PC gamer . ok not a hardcore gamer ...but gaming is my fav timepass . I never played ....say NEVER TOUCHED xbox or ps tilldate ( think whatever about me , but my one month's salary is less than an xbox's price in india ) . I want to know does the same game have lot better experience in xbox than in PC?

K

krazyfrog

There is no point in going for the xbox if you have the pc since they both have roughly the same games for them (the pc is better) and the gaming experience is also similar (especially if you use game controller on pc). If you want to go for a console, then go for ps2. The games are different here and so is the overall experience. It costs similar to xbox and has lot better games for it.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
krazyfrog said:
There is no point in going for the xbox if you have the pc since they both have roughly the same games for them (the pc is better) and the gaming experience is also similar (especially if you use game controller on pc). If you want to go for a console, then go for ps2. The games are different here and so is the overall experience. It costs similar to xbox and has lot better games for it.
Well i would beg to differ Gamin on Sonsoles is way better than on PC .

@pkt300
I would suggest you go for an Xbox 360 as it will support the latest games and you can be rest assured it will play all games for atleast 5 Years(very good investment) , in case of PC yoyu need to constantly upgrade your specs to keep up with the Game's needs .

Also , don't go for a PS2 as game development for it will cease very soon n then you won't have any new games on it.

And , the best part in console gaming is that , just put in the disk and start playin , no installation , bla bla bla , issues .

SO , in short , If you want gaming Nirvana , go for a console

PS: { i have a PS1 , Dreamcast , PS2 , n gonna buy a an Xbox 360 Elite )

K

krazyfrog

^^ Even i feel gaming on consoles is way better experience than gaming on pc. But you didn't read his post properly. He wasn't talking about the XBOX 360 but the regular XBOX which ain't all that different from the pc when it comes to games. Infact ps2 is way better than XBOX, imo. Thats why i suggested that to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom