Is Hp Pavillion DV4 3015tx discontinued?

shailesh

Broken In
Suggest a gaming laptop around 40k

Hi Guys,

I need to buy dv4 3015tx. But HP site shows that the product has been discontinued. I have also enquired for this model on Lamington road, Mumbai, but couldnt find this model there either.
Where can I buy this laptop? Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Shailesh :smile:

Pls suggest me a laptop.Here are my requirements....

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) : under 40k

2) What size notebook would you prefer? : More than 14" screen

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info). : Mumbai, India

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP
b. Dislike: Dell

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook? : Entertainent, Gaming

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both? : NO

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
: FIFA 12 on high settings, Basically it should have a good graphics card.

8) How many hours of battery life do you need? : More than 2

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK? : ok with me

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc. : Windows 7

Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer? : 1300*768

Last edited:

amirtaraj

Broken In
Yes hp dv4 3000 series i.e 3015tx and 3016tx have been replaced by 3100 series i.e 3145tx but they have the same openGL issue as earlier with dv6 6100 series

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yes hp dv4 3000 series i.e 3015tx and 3016tx have been replaced by 3100 series i.e 3145tx but they have the same openGL issue as earlier with dv6 6100 series
What OpenGL issue? Ati card not working with opengl?
It was fixed months ago.

OP
S

shailesh

Broken In
Thanks for the reply guys...
I needed to buy a laptop for gaming and multimedia under 40k. 3015tx was suitable as it contain HD 6750 graphics card.
Can you suggest any other model suitable for my budget and having a good graphics card....??

Top Bottom