Is hcl a good company

ravitaneja

Broken In
Hello Friends, I got selected in hcl technologies from the campus interview and now they ask me for the final interview but before that I want to know that is hcl is a good company to work and one more thing they want me to sign a 3 year bond which mentioned that if I leave job before 3 years I need to pay 1.5 lakhs and my salary is 10k.
Please guys help me decide what to do as I'm a bit nervous and cannot able to decide.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dont join any company which requires you to sign a bond. you will be a slave.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
+1 to [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION].

Also, if you want my personal opinion, then I'm not much satisfied with HCL Technologies. It was a good company before but now it's not. I have my own reasons for disliking HCL, that's why I said it's my personal opinion in the beginning.

Different peoples will have different perspectives / views according to their experience. I always believe, perspectives also matters from where you are judging it. Like if I'm in a SME and I get a call from HCL, I will consider it as an opportunity. But when I'm in a considerably better place, that change won't be viable.

Well, I don't want to confuse you with different situations and all. So if I have to say in a line, I support [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION]. Don't take risk of joining any companies where you need to sign a bond unless you are in a place like Raju Rastogi in 3 idiots :p Where everything is an opportunity for you.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
10K is nothing and asking for 3 year bond for such pittance shows that the position is not anything good for your career anyway. Even local noname independent developers will pay you better than that and you will get far better experience too.

OP
R

ravitaneja

Broken In
Thank you guys I'm also thinking this from the start but my family insisting me to take the offer but now it is clear and one more thing they offer the position of ACSE(Associate customer support engineer). I did a bit printf(" research on internet and I found it is a call center job in this I need to receive call and tell customers how to solve the problem. Please tell me someone if you know more about it

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thank you guys I'm also thinking this from the start but my family insisting me to take the offer but now it is clear and one more thing they offer the position of ACSE(Associate customer support engineer). I did a bit printf(" research on internet and I found it is a call center job in this I need to receive call and tell customers how to solve the problem. Please tell me someone if you know more about it

Actually make them understand that it's not the position you are looking for, it's different kind of job and other MNC's will offer you 20K - 25K

Last edited by a moderator:

tkin

Back to school!!
Do not go for HCL. I had a friend who had joined HCL and they ruined his career. He had to start afresh after 2 yrs as a freshers in IBM. Their employee policy is the worst among all the mncs.

Top Bottom