Is GTA V playable online

Confused_user

Journeyman
To those who have played GTA online, how was the experience? Is the game playable? How much lag can I expect?

Now I know that the PC version isn't out yet, so no one can really say how it'll be, but I'm here asking the PS4/XB1 players. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the experience should be pretty close.

Please do help me out.. I really wanna buy this game... But I feel like I'd be wasting my 2.5k if the online portion wasn't playable at all.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
IF you have a bad ISP you may suffer from lag issues. But yes initially after launch on PC you may experience server outages / ping issues /glitches and bugs because of lot of traffic.

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
I'm on alliance Kolkata... Forgot to mention... I'm looking for opinion from people who have actually played it on current gen consoles so I can at least get a rough idea.

Also, what are the advantages of buying the retail compared to getting a *free* one?

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm on alliance Kolkata... Forgot to mention... I'm looking for opinion from people who have actually played it on current gen consoles so I can at least get a rough idea.

Also, what are the advantages of buying the retail compared to getting a *free* one?
Depends on the plan and ping on the servers, I guess you'll get around 200 ping.

1. Online Play
2. Updates and patches
3. Moral Value

Top Bottom