is a modded xbox 360 nt gud??

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneticme200

In the zone
imm thinking of going fr an xbox 360/...
i hv a doubt, coz ive heard tht a modded xbox 360 is not gud...as in it has technical problems and will nt work fr long..!!
is it true/?
if not,...thn pls tell me frm whre can i get a modded xbox360...and for hw much,,>>>

napster007

Padawan
Most ppl complain that the Xbox360 gets the RROD after approx 6months of usage. So if u do face RROD and it is modded...then u can bid it good bye..cus MS wont take it

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
why not get an unmodded xbox 360 and 2-3 good games with online capabilities and enjoy rather than worrying about technical problems..c'mon guys...enough of piracy.. :D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
no..take my advice..get original console , get original gears of war / call of duty 4 / burnout / assassin's creed , if u like these genres..you wont be disappointed.and u cn also play online

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
yes.....
1.depends on your locale.
2.if u gt guts u can do it yourself...noobs can..just some basic knowledge and bravery needed.....

See modded console also reads your discs at slightly lower speed than the original, so beaware! and piracy was meant for PC and not consoles! The most successfuly pirated console was the mighty old PS2 followed by the original PS. PS3 cant be pirated cause no one knows how to mod it or the BD-ROM!

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hm...u forgot xbox 1........and who told u this absurd thing as it slows read...

source and reason please....?????
otherwise dont even answer ;)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
ans reasons why ps3 isnt modded is

1. cost
2.above reason again..hehheh

cost..check this out..expensive ps3....BD writer still expensive...BD disc still expensive....so give it a year..then woopsy...ps3 hacked......

@imav.....

halos is oldie as of last 2 or 3 days....

GTA4 is ruling roster by 1 million LIVE users...10 mil is the total live count.....

top 3 are GTA4 ---> #1 then COD 4 and HALO 3..donno positions....

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
he mentioned all top titles other than halo :oops: GTA IV is gonna rule too, the thing is that halo is a 360 exclusive

OP
M

magneticme200

In the zone
basically v(me and my bro) hv a choice of gng fr a gadget
uptill 17-18k.....earlier i donno y i liked the psp...thn i thought tht gng fr a psp wnt gv me access to new games..coz i already hv ps2 and games fr psp are same as for ps2..
ps3 is evn expensive and cnt be modded
the only option left with us was the xbox 360
nw pls tell me that evn if i get rrod,,,can it be repaired??
if yes thn for hw much and frm whre in delhi???

pls solve my prob...coz im crazy fr gta4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom