Status
Not open for further replies.

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Hi guys,my system 3years old p3.i,m working in any application nd then after some time msg come in my screen with bluescreen saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Begining dump of physical memory
physical memeory complete.
.what is problem in my system.pls help me bro:-x

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
LEARNER_LEARNER said:

Begining dump of physical memory
physical memeory complete.
.what is problem in my system.pls help me bro:-x

Dumping physical memory occurs due to lack of paging file......
So increase your paging file......

anandk

Distinguished Member
Bugcode 0xA - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
This is a fairly common BSOD that occurs when a driver has illegally accessed a memory location while NT is operating at a specific IRQL. This is a driver coding error, akin to trying to access an invalid memory location.
Parameters:
1 - memory location that was referenced
2 - IRQL at time of reference
3 - 0 == read, 1 == write
4 - code addressed which referenced memory
Recovery/Workaround:
There is none. This is a fatal error and is a driver coding error.

more here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38732&highlight=blue+screen

shantanu

Technomancer
if you know the methind of increaseing your PF virtual memory then its ok but if not here you go
(WINXP)
right click on my computer icon on desktop go to properties then click on advanced then under performance tab click on settings and click on advanced again.. at the bottom click change and if you have 256mb ram then set the sizes to 512 512 in both the columns make it custom size first if 512 mb then 1000 2000 ..

OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
Hi guys,Thanx 4 reply but i was reinstalling xp nd stoped it 34% nd every time blinking screen(reinstalling time).what problem .please help bro.............

shantanu

Technomancer
check your installation media and if you have two ram modules installed then try removing one and then check it if installs..
DID YOU FORMAT YOUR HDD WITH XP CD

Last edited:
OP
LEARNER_LEARNER

LEARNER_LEARNER

Fedora User
and please elaborate your problem coz cant understand clearly... are you trying to install xp and the setup stops at 34% and then screen keeps on blinking..

Hi i've 2 problem 1st is IRQL........(u did solved it), nd 2nd is win xp setup stop at 34% nd then screen keeps on blinking......:D Please help me bro........
Thanx 4 reply

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
This could be bcoz of corrupted or damaged win Xp cd. Try getting another copy of Win XP from any of your friends.....

shantanu

Technomancer
FIRSTLY GET ANOTHER WINDOWS XP DISK A GENUINE ONE I RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE ORIGINAL THEN CLEAN IT WITH A DESK CLEANER sOLUTION and then check your hardware for any loose connections...

if then also then write again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom