iPhone in Wavetell - Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
Wavetell in chennai which is a reputed mobile shop is selling iPhone

*www.wavetelmobiles.com/show_iphone.php

Price is 25k

Is it advisable to get iPhone from them?

Does anyone know if they are providing warranty? and is it Unlocked?

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
i am going to get N95 8Gb this weekend...thats a different thing...

but just for GK i wanted to know abt the ifone being sold before its officially launched in India

Sykora

I see right through you.
I've had bad experiences with Wavetel. They'll often advertise a phone with all pomp and glory, and if you really go up close, they'll tell you that stick will arrive after x days/weeks. Especially if it hasn't released in India, you can be sure it's not there at wavetel either.

digitizen

Journeyman
never ever buy anything when you are not sure about the warranty . i dont think we have any apple service centres in india for the iphone .

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@gdatuk...imho, 25k on the N95 is sheer waste. it doesnt even look like its worth 25k with the brick like design. just my two cents.

Pathik

Google Bot
Just look again at the n95 8gb..
*www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/nokia/nokia-n95-8gb/nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
dude...it looks like a brick only in picture..the form factor is smaller than N70. Check spec and go to a store and check the piece in hand

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
HTC touch anyone ? It has the best audio of all the phones out there..SD card based to upgrade to as much as u like. Oh and its totally touch screen...as for the best audio..dont believe me..then check What Hi Fi magazine..u'll know what I mean...and its less than 20K... best phone if u ask me...the rest are all gimmicks

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
iphone has been removed from wavetel? can't find it in its website. In the left drop down menu if you choose apple, in the next submenu nothing is there.

thrash_metal

In the zone
If you wanna use multimedia extensively DONT BUY THE HTC TOUCH , I had got one and then I had to get an iphone (mom's using the touch) !! The video playback is sheer horrible (no review on the net will tell you this .. check for yourself ) Its not very responsive and apart from the touch flo nearly everything else requires a stylus for proper useage . I'not saying its bad but its not a multimedia phone .... messaging and email terms it beats the iphone but the multimedia and browsing is a let down .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom