iPhone Accessories

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Don't ! Don't ! Don't

Get from Ape authorised store and prices too are fair!
Plus you get 1 year warranty!

dont buy from maple ,approtronix etc
ive bought from these official resellers like maple before and realized their warranty is non-existent for accessories and products are sub par
i bought a prolink 30 pin connector twice from maple and it died on me both times within a week
a few emails to their execs and they say i charged it at night so they cannot do anything about it
i fired the hell out of them because obviously everyone charges their phones at night and a charger going bad within a week is utter bs and that too twice\
plus it isnt cheap- Rs500
same thing happened to my friend who bought an official magsafe charger from apptronix,i feel they use india as a dumping ground for defective items

i suggest op stick to cadpase products only and dont buy anything from the local resellers like maple
flikart is the safest bet

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
there is no official apple stores in India
maple and the ex reliance apple stores are just authorised resellers, and they rip-off with overpriced stuff just because customers have apple devices
seen them selling discontinued stuff at exorbitant prices, models that apple does not even officially sell in India
they are responsible for weird rumors that apple was re-launching discontinued models in India

don't go anywhere near these stores, they are total thieves

better to get all accessories online

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
maple and the ex reliance apple stores are just authorised resellers, and they rip-off with overpriced stuff just because customers have apple devices
seen them selling discontinued stuff at exorbitant prices, models that apple does not even officially sell in India
they are responsible for weird rumors that apple was re-launching discontinued models in India

+10000
totally agree

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
dont buy from maple ,approtronix etc
ive bought from these official resellers like maple before and realized their warranty is non-existent for accessories and products are sub par
i bought a prolink 30 pin connector twice from maple and it died on me both times within a week
a few emails to their execs and they say i charged it at night so they cannot do anything about it
i fired the hell out of them because obviously everyone charges their phones at night and a charger going bad within a week is utter bs and that too twice\
plus it isnt cheap- Rs500
same thing happened to my friend who bought an official magsafe charger from apptronix,i feel they use india as a dumping ground for defective items

i suggest op stick to cadpase products only and dont buy anything from the local resellers like maple
flikart is the safest bet

Unicorn (Uni) is official reseller!
Nice experience!

Yep they are not original Apple iStores!
Well India doesn't have!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Unicorn (Uni) is official reseller!
Nice experience!

Yep they are not original Apple iStores!
Well India doesn't have!

yeah but very few unicorn stores are present
fyi maple ,apptronix are also official resellers
unicorn is wayy better than maple and apptronix though but flipkart is cheaper and has more variety

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
yeah but very few unicorn stores are present
fyi maple ,apptronix are also official resellers
unicorn is wayy better than maple and apptronix though but flipkart is cheaper and has more variety

A purchase from flipkart won't provide warranty in any of these stores!
- Bottomline
Note: this is only for Apple Accessories !
Anything else go third party from online!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
A purchase from flipkart won't provide warranty in any of these stores!
- Bottomline
Note: this is only for Apple Accessories !
Anything else go third party from online!

i never said the stores will provide warranty for flipkart items -_-
flipkart handles warranty better than these resellers except maybe unicorn

OP
R

RiteshS

Broken In
Thanks guys, for sharing your thoughts and suggestions. Yesterday I bought iPhone Cover for my handset from Ezoneonline.in. I check with some of suggestions, I am looking forward to buy other accessories as well.

Top Bottom