iPhone 12 mini price in India?

powerstarprince

In the zone
Hello

I would like to know the lowest price iPhone 12 mini has seen in India. I want to purchase the 64GB model of this phone in a few months. Would I be able to see sales in a few months? I would most likely purchase it on Amazon or Flipkart. Are there other places where it is cheap?

Is it a good phone to purchase at this time seen that it was released in 2020 but has A14 bionic chip. I think the iPhone 13 mini prices are too high so the 12 mini would be a nice bet.

Thanks

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I think I have seen iPhone12 mini for 38k. Whatever you do on this phone, you will suffer from low battery issues. I was looking for a small form factor phone and almost bought this one, decided against buying because of bad reviews on battery backup.

OP
powerstarprince

powerstarprince

In the zone
Yeah I also remember once it went to 38,000/- it's still a little expensive for that price or maybe it's just because of the iPhone factor. Would like to buy one if it costs close to 30,000/- instead. I wanted a small form factor phone as well and I thought this was perfect. Except for the low battery issues there are no other complaints for this phone. It's also rated at excellent. If the battery can be used for a day then it's fine for me.

What other phone did you purchase? Are you happy with your decision.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah I also remember once it went to 38,000/- it's still a little expensive for that price or maybe it's just because of the iPhone factor. Would like to buy one if it costs close to 30,000/- instead. I wanted a small form factor phone as well and I thought this was perfect. Except for the low battery issues there are no other complaints for this phone. It's also rated at excellent. If the battery can be used for a day then it's fine for me.

What other phone did you purchase? Are you happy with your decision.
I was also looking at iphone 12 but didn't feel like spending the high cost of 45k+ and also moving to iOS from android. It works well when we have multiple Apple devices at house, otherwise it's just really fancy phone. Another one which caught my attention was s21, but the heating issues of Exynos chipset and again the high cost came in picture. I was already set on not to spend above 35k just for a phone. So I ended up buying Moto G71 as temporary phone and wait for a small phone.

Moto G71 is BIG and HEAVY phone, add a phone case and it becomes hard to keep using with single hand.

Before October, there will be another sale in August, keep an eye on the prices closely and order as soon as price drops.

If you are considering other phones then please fill the questionnaire in detail about your requirements.

OP
powerstarprince

powerstarprince

In the zone
I'm about to decide between iPhone SE, 12 mini and 13 mini and the purchase will be from the USA. I'm sure the 12 mini prices would drop in India next time or even after the new 14 release but since I can get a phone now I won't wait. Which one out of these should I buy? I love small factor phones that give decent battery life and are easy to use one handed. Such phones are not available in the Android family. I have been using an iPhone since 2015 onward. Been on the iPhone 6 and then the 1st generation SE. Now I'm about to upgrade to a new phone.

These are my possible choices although I welcome larger phones like the mainstream 11, 12 or 13. So the SE costs $429, 12 mini costs $629 and 13 mini costs $729. I'm not a heavy user that plays games or takes too many photos or uses social media a lot. But I do require basic use from a phone to use the internet always and for apps. I just want a device that I can hold easily and put it in my pocket. I do watch streams like YouTube often and browse through apps on the internet. So I want a good battery life that can easily last for a day or two on both WiFi and data.

Would any of those minis be a value for money upgrade for me? I do have budget to buy the 13 mini but also want to make sure I buy the right phone that serves my needs for the lowest price possible.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I'm about to decide between iPhone SE, 12 mini and 13 mini and the purchase will be from the USA. I'm sure the 12 mini prices would drop in India next time or even after the new 14 release but since I can get a phone now I won't wait. Which one out of these should I buy? I love small factor phones that give decent battery life and are easy to use one handed. Such phones are not available in the Android family. I have been using an iPhone since 2015 onward. Been on the iPhone 6 and then the 1st generation SE. Now I'm about to upgrade to a new phone.

These are my possible choices although I welcome larger phones like the mainstream 11, 12 or 13. So the SE costs $429, 12 mini costs $629 and 13 mini costs $729. I'm not a heavy user that plays games or takes too many photos or uses social media a lot. But I do require basic use from a phone to use the internet always and for apps. I just want a device that I can hold easily and put it in my pocket. I do watch streams like YouTube often and browse through apps on the internet. So I want a good battery life that can easily last for a day or two on both WiFi and data.

Would any of those minis be a value for money upgrade for me? I do have budget to buy the 13 mini but also want to make sure I buy the right phone that serves my needs for the lowest price possible.

Ignore all till they replace lightning with USB-c port.

Sent from my Poco X3 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Bottom