iPad 2019 10.2 inch 32GB Vs. Samsung S5e tablet 64 GB

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Finally got it today. So far working fine. Just gestures are new for me. Otherwise seems fine and works flawlessly.

I got the 8th gen one.

Thanks everyone for helping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Finally got it today. So far working fine. Just gestures are new for me. Otherwise seems fine and works flawlessly.

I got the 8th gen one.

Thanks everyone for helping.

Congrats! from where did you bought?
How are you liking it?
Also post some pics

Sent from my RMX2185 using Tapatalk

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Any idea how to disable iCloud backup. If i download any video from safari, it gets downloaded and uploaded to iCloud. I don’t want downloads to be uploaded. But when I turn off of iCloud, downloads stop showing in files, as they get uploaded instead.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Also one more thing, Does the supplied USB-C cable supports data transfer? Because When i connected it to my PC, the ipad is charging but not getting recognised.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Also one more thing, Does the supplied USB-C cable supports data transfer? Because When i connected it to my PC, the ipad is charging but not getting recognised.
Yes, that is actually lightning cable of apple devices.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_(connector)

And it supports data transfer. You will have to select the "trust this device" popup in ipad to make it to work.
You won't be able to view each & every folder in PC like Android. As apple is more restrictive in file system access.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Yes, that is actually lightning cable of apple devices.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_(connector)

And it supports data transfer. You will have to select the "trust this device" popup in ipad to make it to work.
You won't be able to view each & every folder in PC like Android. As apple is more restrictive in file system access.

Figured it out. This is a problem with asus vivobooks, the usb c port does not work with apple lightning to USB c adapter. I had to buy a usb-c to usb a adapter and connect it through the standard port.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Here I am facing a problem, I want to buy an app from the appstore, but when I am adding a payment method, it is declining my card, and not giving any reasons about it. I have a debit card, from MasterCard.

I checked online and everything, there is no problem with the card as I use it regularly. It just comes up in red text "debit card declined, try updating your payment method" I have not added any other method also.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
As per latest RBI Norms, you need to enable international transaction on your app and set a limit.

Check there, happened to me many times.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
As per latest RBI Norms, you need to enable international transaction on your app and set a limit.

Check there, happened to me many times.

I see. I will enable it and then try again. Is this new norm applicable after Feb this year? I actually bought some software online back in Jan , from Adobe and didn't have this problem. Maybe they are processing transactions in india.

Anyways I will enable it and then try again

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
You need to have international debit card I also have MasterCard sbi debit card It works flawlessly. There are two types of debit cards international and domestic debit cards.I opted for international one So check with your bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see. I will enable it and then try again. Is this new norm applicable after Feb this year? I actually bought some software online back in Jan , from Adobe and didn't have this problem. Maybe they are processing transactions in india.

Anyways I will enable it and then try again
If its SBI, most likely it won't work. For private bank's card, enabling international transaction from netbanking will do the job.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If its SBI, most likely it won't work. For private bank's card, enabling international transaction from netbanking will do the job.
Those were old times, nowadays most regular sbi debit cards can be enabled for international transactions though safest bet is visa or mastercard global card but heard that even classic variants can be enabled in this way.

Top Bottom